Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Murray Lake Memorial Weekend

TadPole

Talking Murray Lake Memorial Weekend

Anyone going to Murray next weekend, what's the water temp this time of year?

Grouper
    Images
    Another time for me. Would like to go sometime but I will be in the warm waters of Cozumel this weekend. I have heard that murry has a thermocline but haven't dove there. The only lake I have dove at is Elmer thomas last Oct. for my AOW. If you need someone to go with I have weekends off. I am looking for dive buddies all the time but haven't had any luck yet. Anyway, Murray would be packed full of divers for the holiday weekend.

TadPole
    Quote Originally Posted by Okc_diver View Post
    Another time for me. Would like to go sometime but I will be in the warm waters of Cozumel this weekend. I have heard that murry has a thermocline but haven't dove there. The only lake I have dove at is Elmer thomas last Oct. for my AOW. If you need someone to go with I have weekends off. I am looking for dive buddies all the time but haven't had any luck yet. Anyway, Murray would be packed full of divers for the holiday weekend.

Hope you have a good time down at Coz, I'll be their for a couple weeks the end of July and cant wait! We'll have to get together and do some dives this summer at murray.

Grouper
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki Dirt Diver View Post
    Hope you have a good time down at Coz, I'll be their for a couple weeks the end of July and cant wait! We'll have to get together and do some dives this summer at murray.
    I'll send you a PM with my phone number

Grouper

dove murray this last weekend

temp was about 70. vis up to 12 ft at about 15 ft down. no thermocline but we only went about 30 ft. was mainly working out some weight issues. i know the local dive shop owner so if you want some info message me. we may come out there if ya'll will be there

TadPole
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnwill36 View Post
    temp was about 70. vis up to 12 ft at about 15 ft down. no thermocline but we only went about 30 ft. was mainly working out some weight issues. i know the local dive shop owner so if you want some info message me. we may come out there if ya'll will be there
    I'm thinking about going down Saturday morning, do you dive the Martins Landing beach area?

Grouper
    thats where i was last weekend.

TadPole
    I'll be down there Sat. morning around 8:30. I drive a yellow ford truck if you come down this weekend!

Guppy Founding Member
    We're still debating on Murray for the weekend. My wife has to work Saturday so maybe we'll be there Sunday or Monday. Gonna be a lot of boat traffic and a lot of other divers I'm sure. If not Murray we may end up at CSSP.

Grouper
    Images
    I'm thinking about going down to Murray on June 12. The guys from PC are supposed to be there that day and will likely have the pontoon boat out. If I go, it will likely be in the afternoon, though I think they are planning on getting there earlier.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information