Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Dive Profile Plans

  1. #1
    Grouper
    Join Date
    04/05/2008
    Location
    United States, Wichita,ks
    Age
    49
    Posts
    311

    Dive Profile Plans

    I know there are some idea's floating around out there. PM me please.......... I'm planning on diving Deep or Overhead first thing Sat. then dive with my wife.

  2. #2
    Barracuda
    Join Date
    08/05/2007
    Location
    Joplin, MO-10 Miles from Blue Water Lake (AKA ORONOGO)
    Posts
    1,397
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyD View Post
    I know there are some idea's floating around out there. PM me please.......... I'm planning on diving Deep or Overhead first thing Sat. then dive with my wife.
    But never beyond recreational limits.
    PADI Dive Master, Master Diver, and Cavern. SDI Solo Diver. DSAT Tec 50. TDI Trimix.

  3. #3
    Barracuda
    Join Date
    07/31/2007
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    Posts
    1,222
    Images
    14
    Sounds like South Park; "You Ba$tards, You Killed Kenny!"

    Ok, OK. The scuba police are not going to arrest you.

    I don't understand your question. Are you asking for a dive profile? Are you asking if it's ok to do 2 dives in one day?

    Yes, it is perfectly OK to do an "advanced" dive and then follow it up with a nice easy one.

    My average Saturday starts with a deep wreck penetration (130 fsw). Then a couple of dives in the 80-100 fsw range. Of course, I make sure to get nice long surface intervals between dives.

    Proper gas management is important on any dive. But, it is even more critical on deep and/or overhead environment dives. Be careful out there.
    * If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes *

  4. #4
    Grouper
    Join Date
    04/05/2008
    Location
    United States, Wichita,ks
    Age
    49
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by DivingCRNA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyD View Post
    I know there are some idea's floating around out there. PM me please.......... I'm planning on diving Deep or Overhead first thing Sat. then dive with my wife.
    But never beyond recreational limits.
    I'm not a recreational diver! I paid my "Tec Club" $$$ to John a couple of months ago.

  5. #5
    Grouper
    Join Date
    04/05/2008
    Location
    United States, Wichita,ks
    Age
    49
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by No Misses View Post
    Sounds like South Park; "You Ba$tards, You Killed Kenny!"

    Ok, OK. The scuba police are not going to arrest you.

    I don't understand your question. Are you asking for a dive profile? Are you asking if it's ok to do 2 dives in one day?

    Yes, it is perfectly OK to do an "advanced" dive and then follow it up with a nice easy one.

    My average Saturday starts with a deep wreck penetration (130 fsw). Then a couple of dives in the 80-100 fsw range. Of course, I make sure to get nice long surface intervals between dives.

    Proper gas management is important on any dive. But, it is even more critical on deep and/or overhead environment dives. Be careful out there.
    Thanks Coach.

  6. #6
    Grouper
    Join Date
    02/14/2009
    Location
    United States
    Age
    32
    Posts
    551
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by No Misses View Post
    Sounds like South Park; "You Ba$tards, You Killed Kenny!"

    Ok, OK. The scuba police are not going to arrest you.

    I don't understand your question. Are you asking for a dive profile? Are you asking if it's ok to do 2 dives in one day?

    Yes, it is perfectly OK to do an "advanced" dive and then follow it up with a nice easy one.

    My average Saturday starts with a deep wreck penetration (130 fsw). Then a couple of dives in the 80-100 fsw range. Of course, I make sure to get nice long surface intervals between dives.

    Proper gas management is important on any dive. But, it is even more critical on deep and/or overhead environment dives. Be careful out there.
    Thanks Coach.
    Not too sure what I have planned... but I'd like to dive with you sometime.

  7. #7
    Barracuda Founding Member
    Join Date
    07/14/2007
    Location
    United States - Kansas City, Missouri
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,118
    i might see if i can get to the 200' on a single al80. failing that, i might go see the plane and some other stuff.

  8. #8
    Guppy
    Join Date
    01/12/2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    225
    Waitaminute...I though this weekend was your anniversary and you were going to wuss out on us since you couldn't dive dry... What changed?
    "Who is she that kneels, so respectfully before me? A [version] of Snow White...Do not fear, my fortunate one...Come, sit on this throne, here beside me and be mine."

  9. #9
    Grouper
    Join Date
    04/05/2008
    Location
    United States, Wichita,ks
    Age
    49
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by LaCroix42 View Post
    Waitaminute...I though this weekend was your anniversary and you were going to wuss out on us since you couldn't dive dry... What changed?

    Nothing, I'm still a "Wuss" but the wife is letting me dive dry. and is going to dive also. Just make sure she keeps my water bowl full and in the shade please.

  10. #10
    Megalodon
    Join Date
    11/12/2007
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Age
    57
    Posts
    14,155
    Images
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DivingCRNA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyD View Post
    I know there are some idea's floating around out there. PM me please.......... I'm planning on diving Deep or Overhead first thing Sat. then dive with my wife.
    But never beyond recreational limits.
    I'm not a recreational diver! I paid my "Tec Club" $$$ to John a couple of months ago.
    Dang!!! I'm working on my PADI Dive cop cert and wanted to bust someone to complete the last required dive.

    I once saved a man in Wichita just to watch him dive...(inventor)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-19-2009, 17:29
  2. New tank bands for sale (Dive Rite low profile)
    By msprzeor in forum Used Stuff for Sale
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 06:40
  3. Dive Rite Low Profile Cam Strap
    By ScubaToys Larry in forum New Product RSS
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 18:17
  4. Your 08' Dive Training Plans
    By texdiveguy in forum General Scuba Training Questions
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 19:25
  5. Weekend dive plans 12-8th & 9th
    By dutchman in forum Texas Swamp Divers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 10:47

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •