Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Worth the Price????

Grouper
    Images

Worth the Price????

I was looking at the prices of some Zeagle equiptment and it was expensive. My question is, is it really worth that much money?

Barracuda Founding Member
    Images
    I guess it depends on what you are looking at. I own a Zeagle BC and it was definitely worth the price.

Grouper
    Images
    I was recently looking into bc's for dive team and came across this one. It looked nice until I saw the price tag... ScubaGearPlus Products Zeagle SAR BCD, Public Safety Diving

Barracuda
    Images
    Buy a Zeagle for the weight system, plus it is quality all around, holds its value should you ever want to upgrade.

I had a Ranger and now have a 911 and a Tec. The tec is for sale size lg great condition.

Barracuda
    It really depends on how you look at it, if you consider the number of years that particular item will serve you then $300 for a reg. isn't really that much or even $1000. Or a t least that's what I tell my wife when I'm about to buy something really expensive

Then I tell her that if I go and use said piece of equipment very often, then the cost per use really goes way way down!
    3/4 of the Earth are covered by water and 1/4 by land. Clearly God intended us to spend 3 times as much time fishing and diving than mowing the lawn. - Wiz

Barracuda
    To answer your question... I really like Zeagle products because of the quality, performance and support. I recommend them a lot and in comparison with other products that offer maybe the same quality and performance they come short in the support department not to mention that those products are often more expensive.

So if you ask me, they are worth every penny!

Now I would not go ahead and blindly buy any Zeagle product just because it has that fancy Z on it, but most of their products are fairly well priced and the difference between their higher end vs lower end equipment is mostly creature comforts you can live without if you can't afford them.
    3/4 of the Earth are covered by water and 1/4 by land. Clearly God intended us to spend 3 times as much time fishing and diving than mowing the lawn. - Wiz

Long Tailed Thresher Shark
    I have a zeagle BC, the Stiletto, and for me it was well worth the price as it can be customized to actually fit my body. It is also holding up really well. It only has 43 dives on it, but has been through rusty wrecks, sharp corners, lots of salt, etc and still looks brand new.

Shark
    +++ Lulubelle-Zeagle makes it so easy to get a really good fitting BC-they matched up small shoulders with a med waist for me and it fits perfectly-had more buoyancy control with it right out of the box than i did with my previous BC-and their customer service is really great

Grouper Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bsktcase93 View Post
    I was recently looking into bc's for dive team and came across this one. It looked nice until I saw the price tag... ScubaGearPlus Products Zeagle SAR BCD, Public Safety Diving
    Well...you are looking at the most expensive BC we make - which has a lift harness built into it.

Find another BC that will allow you to repel or be hauled up by a helicopter and let me know how the prices compare!!!

Grouper
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottZeagle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bsktcase93 View Post
    Well...you are looking at the most expensive BC we make - which has a lift harness built into it.

Find another BC that will allow you to repel or be hauled up by a helicopter and let me know how the prices compare!!!

I havent seen any others out there with a lifting harness built into it thats what caught my eye on this one

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information