Page 888 of 905 FirstFirst ... 388788838878886887888889890898 ... LastLast
Results 8,871 to 8,880 of 9049

Thread: What made you happy today?

Long Tailed Thresher Shark
    Quote Originally Posted by scubajane View Post
    i am home after being on the road for 20 days.... first Mom's funeral in NC, then helped son move in TN and visited with my best friend with stage IV cancer also in TN, then to Kitty Hawk for a family wedding. then back to Mom's homestead to paint and scrub and dig weeds in preparation for selling her home. i have slept in 7 beds in 20 nights.... I looked my bed is still here and so inviting..... back to work tomorrow...
    So sorry to learn about your Mom. How are you holding up? And can I help you get things sorted down here? Take you diving for a break?

Long Tailed Thresher Shark
    I need to drop by more often to check on this thread. I'm missing too much. Forgot to post my happy when I finished my Camino in Spain last month. Yes I took a walking not diving vacation. Hit Belgium, Paris, Milan, Lake Como, and the NW corner of Spain.

Miss you guys. Please catch me up on your news! Mobile is pretty cumbersome trying to scroll through pages...

Barracuda
    Images
    I downloaded some new music to my phone while I was in town this eveing as my home internet is terrible. When I got home I was able to download from phone to computer then to both amazon music & both my IPODs. I have a small one for my tractor then a touch I use everywhere else. I put it the top of my hat while walking in the pool. I'm not real tech oriented so this made me happy. Usually I get a grandkid to help me.

Barracuda
    Images
    I picked up my new car yesterday. Nice shiny white Honda HRV with all the bells and whistles. This thing is smarter than I am. I was also pleased to pass my Subaru to my sister who came down for a visit, bringing her son and daughter. We had a houseful of guests, stories to tell, paperwork to submit, and new cars to learn about. A great way to spend a weekend.
    And on the eighth day, God said, "OK, Murphy, you take over"

Images
    Freakin' car manuals are getting as complicated as a Mares Computer manual.
    --Zeagle Eagle

Barracuda
    Images
    Got a call this afternoon from 10 year old grandson wanting to talk to grand ma. I told him she was asleep so he said I need her. So I gave her the phone & the next thing I know she's headed out the door to pick up pizza for him. Must be nice to have grandma so close & so easy.
    As she was leaving she came back in and said she didn't think something was right with my outside watering hole for cats & critters. I looked and it was spraying 15 feet in the air from a burst hose. not something right? I was able to put on a new section of hose and put it back into operation. Old hose lasted for about 10 years thru freezes & Texas summers. I buy remenants at Lowes then cut in hald & put on a new end as I only need a couple of feet, it attachs to the shallow water trough ( 5 inches of the bottom of a 55 gal plastic barrel, top portion is what I grow tomates in.) It has been a good day so far. now I have a meeting to go to tonight that I enjoy.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mcr0112 View Post
    Got a call this afternoon from 10 year old grandson wanting to talk to grand ma. I told him she was asleep so he said I need her. So I gave her the phone & the next thing I know she's headed out the door to pick up pizza for him. Must be nice to have grandma so close & so easy.
    As she was leaving she came back in and said she didn't think something was right with my outside watering hole for cats & critters. I looked and it was spraying 15 feet in the air from a burst hose. not something right? I was able to put on a new section of hose and put it back into operation. Old hose lasted for about 10 years thru freezes & Texas summers. I buy remenants at Lowes then cut in hald & put on a new end as I only need a couple of feet, it attachs to the shallow water trough ( 5 inches of the bottom of a 55 gal plastic barrel, top portion is what I grow tomates in.) It has been a good day so far. now I have a meeting to go to tonight that I enjoy.
    You should have grabbed your snorkel and had some fun.
    --Zeagle Eagle

Barracuda
    Images
    As it was I got soaked getting to the shut off, Guess that what happens when the hose it only 5 feet long. Plus my snorkel is packed away for Coz.

Barracuda
    Images
    I booked a live aboard trip (Caribbean Explorer II - St Kitts to St Maarten) for early Dec. They are/were running a great sale for certain bookings and I jumped on it. Now I just have to find flights that work.

Barracuda
    Images

Page 888 of 905 FirstFirst ... 388788838878886887888889890898 ... LastLast

Thread Information