Thread: Blackbeard Livaboards as of late?

TadPole

Blackbeard Livaboards as of late?

So I've read a decent amount of reviews of Blackbeard cruises, some glowing, some not so much. It seems that all the really good reviews were from the 2005-2007 time frame and the later reviews weren't so great. I'm wondering, has anyone on this board taken a blackbeard cruise lately? How was it?

Ideally, I'd like to get a group of 6 of us so we can all bunk together. The people that I have in mind are a good bunch, love to dive, love to party. I'm hoping the cruise is a good mix of both. I'm looking at sometime in March and leaning towards a Nassau departure.

Also, random question, I'm a vegetarian (no fish), think that'll be a problem on one of these things?

Shark Founding Member
    Enid, Oklahoma (no longer living the desert life)
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyJ View Post
    So I've read a decent amount of reviews of Blackbeard cruises, some glowing, some not so much. It seems that all the really good reviews were from the 2005-2007 time frame and the later reviews weren't so great. I'm wondering, has anyone on this board taken a blackbeard cruise lately? How was it?

Ideally, I'd like to get a group of 6 of us so we can all bunk together. The people that I have in mind are a good bunch, love to dive, love to party. I'm hoping the cruise is a good mix of both. I'm looking at sometime in March and leaning towards a Nassau departure.

Also, random question, I'm a vegetarian (no fish), think that'll be a problem on one of these things?
    I took a blackbeards 7 day cruise this spring and I loved it. I will definately be going back for another trip.

You will have to call Blackbeards and see if they can arrange the bunk assignments like you want. I'm sure if you let them know ahead of time they can make dietary accomodations.
    Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Grouper
    I took one last month and had a great time. I was initially hesitant because of the close quarters with that many people stuck together for an entire week, but that hesitation disappeared by the end of the first day.

I would do it all over again tomorrow.

Thread Information