Page 2 of 452 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: What pissed you off today?

THE Supreme Master Spammer Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JahJahwarrior View Post
    I'm a Floridian...we just curl up and die in this weather!
    like the iguanas
    Extended cold snap could kill invasive iguanas
    Tim "The Star and Crescent shall not be worn by every man, but only by him who is worthy to wear it. He must be a gentleman... a man of honor and courage... a man of zeal, yet humble... an intelligent man...a man of truth... one who tempers action with wisdom and, above all else, one who walks in the light of God."

Images
    I found out that the flight from Houston to Cozumel is overbooked for tomorrow.
    --Zeagle Eagle

Shark Founding Member
    It snowed here today and after getting to work and clearing our small parking lot (10 car lot) my sister calls me to rub it in that she does not have to go into work today. Damn teachers....

Phil
    For current Midwest Diving Conditions go to www.midwestmuckdiving.com. They cannot be current unless you help. Please post any updates that you may have for whatever quarry or lake you just came out of...

Shark Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JahJahwarrior View Post

To top it all off, I can't really go up to my favourite dive sites because it's in the 20s and I'm a Floridian...we just curl up and die in this weather!
    Perfect diving temp....

Phil
    For current Midwest Diving Conditions go to www.midwestmuckdiving.com. They cannot be current unless you help. Please post any updates that you may have for whatever quarry or lake you just came out of...

Quote Originally Posted by Zeagle Eagle View Post
    Get there early. They usually bump the last people who check in. Not a guarantee but definitely part of the airlines process

My work stated if the roads get to iced up to drive we will let people go early but otherwise you must take a vacation time if you leave. Yes, Lets wait till teh roads are iced over and jammed with traffic before we allow you to get on the roads. Until then you must sit her and surf ST forum and be non productive. We will pay you for that but not if you go home.

Shark Founding Member
    Enid, Oklahoma (no longer living the desert life)
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dkh6070 View Post
    Get there early. They usually bump the last people who check in. Not a guarantee but definitely part of the airlines process
    I've never seen any airline bumb anyone who was checked in with a "reserved" seat. No, they sit there and treat you like children by saying repeatedly "we can not begin boarding until XX number of people volunterr to take a later flight".

Of course, anyone who flies knows that getting an empty seat on a flight is damn near impossible unless flying at midnight or 5:00 am.

But what has pissed ME off today? Same thing as everyday, power-drunk politicians that deserve to be in jail instead of in office.
    Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Long Tailed Thresher Shark
    They should NOT allow short, cute, young, perky girls name "heather" to do certain screening procedures on women over 40. How about big, mean, old, ladies named Helga?

Girls have been manhandled enough for one day. Guess that was girl handled.

Have you checked in on-line? I've been hearing a lot about the flights to Coz being overbooked lately .... not good!

Quote Originally Posted by Lulubelle View Post
    They should NOT allow short, cute, young, perky girls name "heather" to do certain screening
    I'll take heather for my screening, me, me, pick me!

Page 2 of 452 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread Information