Page 3 of 452 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: What pissed you off today?

Long Tailed Thresher Shark
    Quote Originally Posted by dkh6070 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulubelle View Post
    They should NOT allow short, cute, young, perky girls name "heather" to do certain screening
    I'll take heather for my screening, me, me, pick me!
    Ummm, DKH, I'm pretty sure you don't the appropriate parts to be screened. I'm 5'10", so these little perky girls are pretty much eye level with the target parts. Not OK.

Grouper
    Quote Originally Posted by navyhmc View Post
    It's been moved and seconded, all in favor?

I!!!!
    You thought about how you could, but you didn't think about if you should.

Long Tailed Thresher Shark
    I! It is 44 degrees here, going to be 27 tonight. Then 30s/16-18 over the weekend. We may not survive, we are southerners.

learning we'll all be laid off by March from 4 execs who flew down in a private jet to say "the analysts made us do it.".

Heck, resign and hire the analysts. They're young. Probably cheaper, too. Better yet, fly one exec down in coach class and let him say the truth:

" Better you than us."

Quote Originally Posted by Lulubelle View Post
    I! It is 44 degrees here, going to be 27 tonight. Then 30s/16-18 over the weekend. We may not survive, we are southerners.
    It's 35 at my house right now .... I'M FREEZING!!!! Central Texas is NOT supposed to be like this!

Grouper
    Images
    Checked on the status of my flight to and from Roatan today for spring break. This was the second time I had checked since I bought the tickets in the Fall and it was the second time there was a change without any notification from the airline. On the way there the change was minimal. That's the good part after all-as long as they get you to your vacation on time things are good. On the way back, I noticed that my flight in to the Atlanta airport arrived an hour after they had me flying back out of the the Atlanta airport....hmmmm....that's not going to work. So after sitting on hold for a while, I talked to an admittedly very pleasant customer service rep. We had to discuss whether 1.5 hours was enough time to get off one flight in Atlanta, go through customs and immigration and those incredibly long, slow screening lines to make it to the second flight. He was like, sure of course it is...I said "Have you ever flown into the Atlanta airport on an international flight????" He admitted he had not, but since he was so nice we are going for it. Hopefully, the 17 yr old son and I won't be sleeping on the floor in the terminal to catch a flight the next day!!

Grouper
    Colder than a well digger's A**, light snow since lunch time, get halfway home on an icy road and have to turn around and go triple the distance to get home on an alternate route, because some knuckle-head has to play on the ice and wipe out. Chattanooga drivers SUCK!

Barracuda
    Images
    Love the topic of this thread. I could list seeing this thread in the what made me happy today thread.

But what pi$$ed me off today is the same as most days. It's the so called business professionals that I work with that make a half a$$ed effort or just don't think things through!

Bama was running scared then they injured McCoy, and it ain't looking to pretty for Texas!

Shark
    Sittin' around the house, killin' a cooler full of beer, not makin' myself useful. But I'm watching Chuck, and the episode is about him getting back in touch with his dad.

Made me realize that I'm probably down because my dad passed away around Christmastime a few years ago. Missing family at home. And I'm probably not dating the Tequila twins anymore.

Time to man it up and make some prototypes.

It's only impossible.

Page 3 of 452 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread Information