Page 451 of 452 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452 LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 4512

Thread: What pissed you off today?

Grouper
    Hoping you had trip insurance. that sucks about the ankle. OTOH, maybe the weather is bad in Mexico and you would have not been able to dive..

Barracuda
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by scuba_jenny View Post
    Hoping you had trip insurance. that sucks about the ankle. OTOH, maybe the weather is bad in Mexico and you would have not been able to dive..
    Yes, we are covered by trip insurance (at least 2 avenues for claiming) so that is a bright spot. Just paperwork and time.

I wasn't PLANNING on doing any diving (yes, I have an appointment to have my head examined!) as this was to be a couples vacation and Charlene doesn't dive (I have to add "yet" - ever hopeful she can be convinced to come to the dark side). I would have had my mask and c-card with me, just in case.
    And on the eighth day, God said, "OK, Murphy, you take over"

Barracuda
    Images
    Who is the idiot that decided the String Of Pearls is a good house plant? The stupid thing will drop beads if you over-water it, under-water it, touch it, if the wind moves it, and on any day that ends in "y". Pretty soon you end up with 5 beads at the end of a long naked string.

Barracuda
    Images
    This is not a sudden thing that has me aggravated. My shoulder has been hurting for about a year maybe more when I would use it. In the last 3 months it's started aching all the time & now just hurts like H##### most of the time. Went to my DR who took an xray & told me I have severe arthritic degeneration. I asked if theraphy would help he said I doubt it but you can try. No luck as the theraphist says after evauluating my shoulder it's probably a shoulder replacement. So I'm waiting to hear from the surgeon. Good news is he also does the shoulders for the Texas Rangers baseball team.
    But we are close to having the rat rod wired up.

Grouper
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mcr0112 View Post
    This is not a sudden thing that has me aggravated. My shoulder has been hurting for about a year maybe more when I would use it. In the last 3 months it's started aching all the time & now just hurts like H##### most of the time. Went to my DR who took an xray & told me I have severe arthritic degeneration. I asked if theraphy would help he said I doubt it but you can try. No luck as the theraphist says after evauluating my shoulder it's probably a shoulder replacement. So I'm waiting to hear from the surgeon. Good news is he also does the shoulders for the Texas Rangers baseball team.
    But we are close to having the rat rod wired up.
    I'm going to give you some sympathy for this one. About 4 years ago I had rotator cuff repair from some bad tearing. That was a tough recovery. Really 2 years to get back to where I was when I injured it. I would say I could do all the 'normal' things in life in 3-4 months, ok, maybe 6. More extreme things and feats of strength took much longer.

then a year after coming back from that - I tore my bicep tendon and had that repaired.

So I wish you a speedy recovery.

Ray
    Slowly exhale, relax, your brain will kick in...and if you can breath and think calmly, there's not too much you can't figure out, in any part of life.

Barracuda
    Images
    Thanks, i have had both knee's replaced and after 3 years I can do most things. I'm waiting to have my first visit with a surgeon to see how bad it is, repair or replacement??

Megalodon
    Images
    Here's hoping the best for you mcr.

I once saved a man in Wichita just to watch him dive...(inventor)

Barracuda
    Images
    13th I go to see the surgeon to find out how bad the shoulder is??? Other wise I'm doing ok as we've got most of the wiring on the rattter done. should finish up this afternoon. Then it's "Smoke Test Time"

Barracuda
    Images
    Diving with the 'blender brothers' pissed me off today. I'm on vacation in Roatan and these 2 brothers on the dive boat have to be the absolute worst divers I've ever seen. They have no concept at all of buoyancy or staying off the reef. The instructor that issued their C-cards should be banned from teaching.

Barracuda
    Images
    I had one of those "You have got to be kidding me" incidents yesterday:
    My section recently took on support of a piece of software and we control the licenses distributed. I got a request for a new install so I created a work ticket for the installers. They got back to me that the ticket needed to be approved by a certain group. That group is responsible for checking with the support organization for approval and license. So I had to send the request off to a group that would get back to me to see if I approved the request that I sent in.

Page 451 of 452 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452 LastLast

Thread Information