Thread: A big costly step closer.

Shark

A big costly step closer.

Well I just filled out the form online for our passports. Which was a pain in the *** both dad's parents are died and we had to search online for the birth dates. Luckly I got the year and mom knew the day and months. Nice the online phishing places finally did me some good.

I did it up to expedite it and will turn it in with over night delivery both ways. Any Idea how long it will really take. Passport site says 2to3 weeks is that realistic. I hope we leave the 03/03 for Cozumel. It end up costing 160 for the expeditated serivice and 15 each way shipped so 200 bucks each by the time I pay for the pictures. Make hawaii sound alittle better.
    But the trip will be priceless.

Barracuda Founding Member
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bigman241 View Post
    Well I just filled out the form online for our passports. Which was a pain in the *** both dad's parents are died and we had to search online for the birth dates. Luckly I got the year and mom knew the day and months. Nice the online phishing places finally did me some good.

I did it up to expedite it and will turn it in with over night delivery both ways. Any Idea how long it will really take. Passport site says 2to3 weeks is that realistic. I hope we leave the 03/03 for Cozumel. It end up costing 160 for the expeditated serivice and 15 each way shipped so 200 bucks each by the time I pay for the pictures. Make hawaii sound alittle better.
    How did you submit the photographs for the passports?

Would you mind sharing the online site you used? I wasn't aware of any online site the government had to electronically submit the forms, supporting documents and photos.

PPM
    John Lewis--the PlatypusMan!

Shark
    Sorry. You do not submit it on line you can file it out from the passport site and it fills it all in for you. Real simple if ask you your all the info it needs then puts it in it's place. Then all I will need to do is walk in the postoffice tomorrow and have a picture taken then had them my money. My handwriting sucks so that why I opted to fill it out and print it.
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatypusMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bigman241 View Post

How did you submit the photographs for the passports?

Would you mind sharing the online site you used? I wasn't aware of any online site the government had to electronically submit the forms, supporting documents and photos.

PPM

Thread Information