Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tapatalk for mobile access?

TadPole
    Another vote for tapatalk.

Grouper
    It's been a while so I'll bump the thread. I downloaded tapatalk for iPad last week to see what the fuss is about and love it. What I don't love, is that ST is the only forum I read regularly that doesn't allow me to use it.

Barracuda Founding Member
    And the sad thing is doesn't really take any "support". It took me - with no prior Vbulletin experience - all of twenty minutes to upload the files and make one edit. And upgrading Vb a few months ago meant simply uploading new Tapatalk files. That's the extent of my "maintenance" required for the past year.
    The water's more exciting.. with CHUM in it!

TadPole
    I have many forums added to my TapaTalk, and I am actually surprised that Scubatoys has not already added this easy upgrade. Every other forum I visit has this feature including 5 that are scuba related. The PC market has stagnated and now the big growth is in the mobile market, so I think it would be in the website's best interest to cater to the mobile users. As far as costs go, many of us have already purchased the program and have been using it for years. The fee to purchase TapaTalk is very nominal especially given how useful the app is. In a very short time you can upgrade the site so the scuba crowd has another tempting option that will most likely create more web traffic for your site.

Take care,
    Bent

Barracuda Founding Member
    Can this be considered now?

For me tapatalk is more than just a way to easily track and browse a forum, but it's a way to manage all the forums I visit. Not having scubatoys on there makes it difficult to track and keep up to date with. I really think you'd see an increase in traffic since it's pretty much standard these days.

Grouper
    me too, this is the only forum I visit that is not on Tapatalk. I have another diving forum, a smoked meat forum. gopro forum and airbrush forum on there

TadPole
    I had forgotten all about this site until I got an email notification about activity on this thread. I only really visit sites on my Tapatalk, so I will never get a high post count on Scuba Toys. I have 14 forums (everything from automobiles to cave diving) on Tapatalk that I can easily keep track of. I guess I have enough forums on there to keep me busy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information