Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the weirdest object you have pulled from underwater?

Megalodon
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NAUIWowee View Post
    A table spoon that has had it's handle bent into a "T" shape, the edges of the bowl bent upwards at the sides, and the bottom of the bowl showing scorch marks on the bottom. I'm thinking it may have been used to cook an illegal substance. I found it several years ago in the hold of a barge that sunk accidently. I'm hoping I didn't remove evidence....
    Well, the DEA has been looking for that spoon for years!

The only thing I've found was an in-line 6 engine block in 60' of water off St. Martin.

I once saved a man in Wichita just to watch him dive...(inventor)

Shark
    Quote Originally Posted by Splitlip View Post
    see attachment
    Yeah with V gone, we haven't had a good Larrody in a while.

It's only impossible.

One of my dive buddies found a dive light. A really nice one too. He put batteries in it and it fired right up. He loaned it to a new diver. That diver lost it on the first dive.

Long Tailed Thresher Shark
    Does it have to be an inanimate object?

THE Supreme Master Spammer Founding Member
    No.
    Case in point:
    Tim "The Star and Crescent shall not be worn by every man, but only by him who is worthy to wear it. He must be a gentleman... a man of honor and courage... a man of zeal, yet humble... an intelligent man...a man of truth... one who tempers action with wisdom and, above all else, one who walks in the light of God."

Shark
    Images
    Oh my eyes my eyes........ they burn!

Quote Originally Posted by Splitlip View Post
    No.
    Case in point:
    With the privilege of diving, comes the responsibility of conservation. If you dont like this signature I DONT CARE!!!!!!!!

TadPole
    I found a set of surgical tools used to remove and install atrificial shoulder implants. They were stolen before a surgery and then thrown into Lake Champlain VT when someone realized they probably couldn't sell them. They were worth $250,000 new and quickly became worthless the second they hit the water. Wild looking custom tools.

Guppy
    Over the years we have found weight pouches, a mask, a watch that was still running, normal stuff. Probably the weirdest was an old cash register. Found that at Table Rock Lake last year. At a local lake we found a neat pile of unopened beer bottles. We assumed some kids were in a boat on the lake and when the cops came by they threw all the beer overboard. Just a couple weeks ago I found an eyeglass case. Once we were topside, my husband opened the case to find a syringe, spoon, etc. Apparently I found a drug user kit. You never know what you will come across underwater!
    Connie

TadPole
    My brother and I found a t-shirt the said " I enjoy Va***a". Guess some guy wore it and his girlfriend didn't like it and threw it into the lake. LOL

Was with a group a few years back and we were doing marina clean-up. Someone came up with a fully cooked cryovac brisket (we did NOT eat it for lunch!) I found a set of old ice block tongs, but lost them again on the way up.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information