Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the weirdest object you have pulled from underwater?

TadPole
    I've found a wallet with keys attached. I found it last year in a remote lake. That guy had to of walked quite a way to find a locksmith. Oh, did I mention that the driver's license expired in '97?
    I'm not a Capricorn, I'm a SeaGoat!

Guppy
    Browning 12ga Auto 5 shot gun with a brace of ducks (rotting) in about 35 feet of water right off of the catails.....A guy that would kill a shot gun like that needs to get nabed out of season and go to jail.

Grouper
    Buddy of mine found a stage-tank & set of regs on a wreck dive.
    He'd dropped them when recovering them from the deco-line about 3 months previous. Got the regs serviced & the tank cleaned and they're now back in use.
    Some franchises just never make it... CSI:Wagga Wagga was one of them.

Barracuda
    Well, I didn't manage to get it to the sufrace, but I found a late model Ford Mustang in a quarry one time. That quarry was known to collect the occassional "insurance job".

Guppy
    My buddy pulled up a full, with up-to-date inspection, fire extinguisher this weekend. This wasn't one of those small auto or boat versions either, it was a full size residential extinguisher. We had a good laugh when he found it joking about pulling the pin and using it as a "jet scooter"
    "Nothing in this world is so hard to fix, and no problem so difficult to solve, that it can't be overcome by brute force and ignorance." -RogerAg

Grouper
    I've found a couple of urns as well. One was a small child as it had the dates of birth and death on it. The other was a large bronze urn that was missing the top. It was full of sand and gravel when I found it. At first I did not think it was an urn but more like a large vase. I shook out the sand and saw a plastic pouch with ashes in. I left them where I found them but I had always thought the ashes were sprinkled into the water, not just tossed in with the urn.

TadPole
    Images
    i have found golf balls, dive knifes, mans wedding band, a dive towel, weapons, cars, alligators, bodies, fishing poles, anchors. a small block chevy engine.

Grouper
    I'm bumping this thread because I love reading about all the cool stuff you can find underwater...

Shark
    I found a dive mask with a social security number engraved in it. swim goggles. full beer bottles, an orange reg holder. lots of trash.
    God is good, no matter what!!

Grouper
    Images
    A fat dude from Chicago
    Rick

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information