Thread: Cowards v2.0

Guppy Founding Member

Cowards v2.0

So we have had some issues in the past, that are well just that in the past. We have forged a new relationship with more divers than ever before, and our group is growing in numbers.

But yet again we have some a$$ hat divers out there that think its funny to ruin dive sites. I have heard it’s from some local shops. This really disheartens me. (if true).

I recently learned that a few of the teaching platforms have been flipped over along with the mooring cutting. So I want to thank the a$$ hats personally for yet again causing problems for their own customers \ people with the same interests. Bravo. You are Friken wonderful!!

I equate your juvenile acts to that of a bastard tagger.

So how about having some balls, and approaching your issues like an adult, sit down, discuss your perceived problems, and at least agree to disagree.

Again thanks for taking your fear and ignorance out on the new open water divers (and above)… because that will make for better profits and numbers in our sport…

Punk A$$
    Thanks,

-- BMP --

Las Vegas Divers

Shark
    I fully support and agree with our local (LVDivers) admins. Glad we got some of the crap straightened out. And good thing I missed the most/worst of it.

It's only impossible.

Megalodon
    Images
    I understand and fully support your disdain DMP!

I once saved a man in Wichita just to watch him dive...(inventor)

Thread Information