Thread: TUSA PC Download Software

Guppy

TUSA PC Download Software

Is the current version of the TUSA PC Logbook software compatible with the earlier release? I have a number of dives loged electronically with my IQ-700 and IQ-800 and I haven't upgraded the download software until someone can tell me it won't wipe out all my dive data already downloaded (with things like tank size, start and end pressure, etc. details added.

Thanks in advance for your reply.
    We do not do this thing because it is permitted. We do it because we have to. We do it because we are compelled.

Guppy
    I checked the TUSA Care site and downloaded and printed the instructions to import dive data from PC Logbook 4.0.

So, I downloaded and installed the Divelogbook 1.11 software for IQ-700, IQ-800, & IQ-850 on my PC, which is running Windows XP Home edition V5.1 SP3. I only installed the apps for IQ-700 & IQ-800, since those are the two models we own. I did not install the app for the IQ-850 (although one of those may be in the cards in the future)

The new Divelogbook 1.11 software won't import my logged dives from PC Logbook v4.00.

I get an error of "Unable to read specified file" when I go to "Robert's Logbook.lgb"

I'm still able to access all that info via PC Logbook v4.00 thankfully. I'll plan on continuing to use PC Logbook 4.00 until I get Divelogbook 1.11 running correctly.

The new software did import the sample logbook "sample.lgb" file that came automatically with PC Logbook 4.00 with no problems. I tried this to see if there was no ability to import PC Logbook V4.00 info at all, and was surprised to see this worked no problem, but this didn't fix the other issue.

What do we need to do next?
    We do not do this thing because it is permitted. We do it because we have to. We do it because we are compelled.

Guppy
    Latest update - TUSA has acknowledged this exists but TUSA has no time estimate for when it can be corrected.

Divelogbook 1.11 won't import my dives! - ScubaBoard

Thread Information