Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Forums Upgraded / Updates

....Beginning??...........OR......The end???
    Quote Originally Posted by oddbod View Post
    To TommyB, Larry, Joe et al
    the site is looking very pretty now, thanks.
    +1

I too like the turtle, fish. colors on scubatoys.com, and forum type keys.

Barracuda
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
    Works excatly as intended
    Okay, let me see if I understand this correctly:

(http://forum.scubatoys.com/surface-i...oday.html#post) This link which appears in my CP under my subscribed threads is next to the last post which appeared on that thread. However, when I click on this link I'm taken to the very first post of a thread that now has 18 pages worth of posts? Not only that, but when you hover over the same link it reads, "go to last post."

I don't think you intended it to work that way, but that's how it's working for me.
    3/4 of the Earth are covered by water and 1/4 by land. Clearly God intended us to spend 3 times as much time fishing and diving than mowing the lawn. - Wiz

Grouper
    In the header are you guys going to put a clickable area that takes us to the online store again...? I used this feature A LOT to see what new toys I want to buy, and I surely miss it

~Recon
    ~Recon

Grand Poobah Founding Member
    ST-Forum Mod
    It's already there... Just make sure you are using the Breeze Fixed template (settable at the bottom of the page) then you will see that link in the menu bar at the top... along with a link to the Scubadivetube.com videos.

Instructor, Technical & Cave Diver "Forum Admin" TommyB's Avatar
    Images
    Added to both templates.
    Links to scubatoy's store.
    and DiveTube
    Tommy Burchfield Naui/TDI/SDI
    if ( $clue == \'none\' ) { read ( sig & avatar rules | forum rules ) && search ( forums | google ) }
    if ( $answer == 0 ){ post->question }

Grouper
    Okay, I see it now, I am using Breeze Fluid because of my screen resolution is so high. Is there plans to make that link an image in the header, or larger like it used to be, or is the way it is going to stay, now that I know where it is, not a problem for me, but in my personal opinion (opinions are like ummm... belly buttons, everyone has one) the old link in the header was more eye catching and I would think it would generate more hits to the online store.

~Recon
    ~Recon

Instructor, Technical & Cave Diver "Forum Admin" TommyB's Avatar
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Recon View Post
    Okay, I see it now, I am using Breeze Fluid because of my screen resolution is so high. Is there plans to make that link an image in the header, or larger like it used to be, or is the way it is going to stay, now that I know where it is, not a problem for me, but in my personal opinion (opinions are like ummm... belly buttons, everyone has one) the old link in the header was more eye catching and I would think it would generate more hits to the online store.

~Recon

I use 1600x1600 on a 23inch monitor, using FF and IE.
    and both work just fine.
    Tommy Burchfield Naui/TDI/SDI
    if ( $clue == \'none\' ) { read ( sig & avatar rules | forum rules ) && search ( forums | google ) }
    if ( $answer == 0 ){ post->question }

Grand Poobah Founding Member
    ST-Forum Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Recon View Post

~Recon
    When I get some time, I'll make the store name clickable in the top banner, and add the Search the Store field too... Working on a few things now, so when I get a Round Tuit...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information