Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Driods / Iphones

Quote Originally Posted by DivingCRNA View Post
    My iPhone does all of that with the SCUBAtoys forum. Are her settings screwed up?
    I didn't know there were settings. There are some web sites that flip side-ways, and some that don't. Is that due to a setting?
    Chilly

Quote Originally Posted by below sea level View Post
    What is the OS version on your wife's phone? The earlier versions of Mobile Safari didn't rotate like other apps.
    She's got an iPhone3 - does that indicate the OS?
    Chilly

Shark Founding Member
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaToys Larry View Post
    That's unfortunate that your phone eats batteries that bad... you should try an iphone since mine goes all day without needing to charge.
    Actually, I don't have a spare battery, but it's nice to know that if I needed one I could. And my wife, daughter, and son all have iphones, and I think my galaxy S phone would outlast them all. I can easily go 2 days before recharging. Try that with an iphone.

To be fair, the iphone does have some really nice features that mine doesn't (like the ability to select the voice mail you want to hear). As I said earlier, I'm not a hater, just not a fan.
    "Human beings are flawed individuals. The cosmic bakers took us out of the oven a little too early. And that's the reason we're as crazy as we are." - Desdemona

You don't know Desdemona? . . . "She runs this space station and bake shop down near Boomtown."
    - Jimmy Buffett

Grouper
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
    She's got an iPhone3 - does that indicate the OS?
    Maybe, but maybe not. There have been OS upgrades since that model was released. The easier way to tell is to plug it into iTunes. It will tell you the current version and give you the option of checking for updates.

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaToys Larry View Post
    That's unfortunate that your phone eats batteries that bad... you should try an iphone since mine goes all day without needing to charge.
    Hmm I replaced my stock droid battery with an aftermarket and mine goes 2-3 days before needing a charge. I can almost squeeze 4 out of it when I shut unnecessary apps off. My low battery life probably has something to do with the keyboard. Course I don't have to worry about holding mine in some special way to avoid dropped calls or worry about making calls in a brick house either.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information