Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Driods / Iphones

  1. #1
    Guppy
    Join Date
    03/09/2010
    Location
    WI, United States
    Posts
    89

    Driods / Iphones

    It would be nice if you could provide a forum theme that's optimized for mobile devices...
    Your results may vary.

  2. #2
    Instructor, Technical & Cave Diver "Forum Admin" TommyB's Avatar
    Join Date
    07/10/2007
    Location
    Orlando, Fl.
    Age
    59
    Posts
    846
    Images
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by cam View Post
    It would be nice if you could provide a forum theme that's optimized for mobile devices...
    If and when the template makers or vbulletin makes a mobile app skin we'd be more then happy to use it.
    Tommy Burchfield Naui/TDI/SDI
    if ( $clue == \'none\' ) { read ( sig & avatar rules | forum rules ) && search ( forums | google ) }
    if ( $answer == 0 ){ post->question }

  3. #3
    Megalodon
    Join Date
    11/12/2007
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Age
    58
    Posts
    14,155
    Images
    13
    What's an i-phone????

    I once saved a man in Wichita just to watch him dive...(inventor)

  4. #4
    Grouper
    Join Date
    07/14/2010
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    544
    My droid works good and have even posted with it.
    Lets see, to dive or not to dive? Well that is a stupid question, DIVE, DIVE, DIVE, and then DIVE some more as long as it is safe!!!!!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by FFDiver View Post
    My droid works good and have even posted with it.
    Does your Droid display the Forum sideways when the phone is sideways? My wife's iPhone does not.
    Chilly

  6. #6
    Grouper
    Join Date
    07/14/2010
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
    Does your Droid display the Forum sideways when the phone is sideways? My wife's iPhone does not.
    Yes is does so it works pretty good for viewing the web and you can expand the screen just like the iphone. I thought the iphone would rotate sideways when viewing.
    Lets see, to dive or not to dive? Well that is a stupid question, DIVE, DIVE, DIVE, and then DIVE some more as long as it is safe!!!!!

  7. #7
    Instructor, Technical & Cave Diver "Forum Admin" TommyB's Avatar
    Join Date
    07/10/2007
    Location
    Orlando, Fl.
    Age
    59
    Posts
    846
    Images
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by FFDiver View Post
    Yes is does so it works pretty good for viewing the web and you can expand the screen just like the iphone. I thought the iphone would rotate sideways when viewing.
    Iphone will.
    That's what I use, it will display horizontal or vertical. And zoom / stretch, shrink etc.
    Tommy Burchfield Naui/TDI/SDI
    if ( $clue == \'none\' ) { read ( sig & avatar rules | forum rules ) && search ( forums | google ) }
    if ( $answer == 0 ){ post->question }

  8. #8
    Barracuda
    Join Date
    07/15/2007
    Location
    Jax Beach, FL
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,379
    Images
    5
    i use the iphone to view/post, regularly.

    tommy - why not make available via tapatalk? just curious...
    i'm not as think as you drunk i am ...

  9. #9
    Grand Poobah Founding Member
    ST-Forum Mod
    ScubaToys Larry's Avatar
    Join Date
    07/10/2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    6,614
    It's because of the security holes it taptalk

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
    Iphone will.
    That's what I use, it will display horizontal or vertical. And zoom / stretch, shrink etc.
    My wife's iPhone does not. Must be defective...
    Chilly

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •