Thread: Clive Cussler NUMA home site

Grouper

Clive Cussler NUMA home site

Clive Cussler is an incredible living treasure.

Visit NUMA's home site and peruse!

About NUMA

Here's a nice quote by Cussler from an interview:

"I suppose it would be more practical to sink my book royalties into municipal bonds and real estate, something that would yield a financial return. Lord knows my accountant and broker think I belong under restraint in an institution.

But my philosophy has always been that when my time comes, and I'm lying in a hospital bed two breaths away from the great beyond, I'd like my bedside phone to ring. A big, blonde, buxom nurse, taking my pulse for ebbing vital signs, leans over my face, picks up the phone, and holds the receiver to my ear.
    The last words I hear before I drift off are those of my banker telling me my account is ten dollars overdrawn.

The bottom line is that when the final curtain drops the only things we truly regret are the things we didn't do.

Or as an old grizzled treasure hunter put it to me over a beer in a waterfront saloon late one evening,
    "If it ain't fun, it ain't worth doin'."
    "God is at the bottom of the sea and
    I dive to find him." Enzo Maiorca

THE Supreme Master Spammer Founding Member
    Thanks for posting.

I'm a fan. I did not realize that 5 are gone.
    Tim "The Star and Crescent shall not be worn by every man, but only by him who is worthy to wear it. He must be a gentleman... a man of honor and courage... a man of zeal, yet humble... an intelligent man...a man of truth... one who tempers action with wisdom and, above all else, one who walks in the light of God."

Shark Founding Member
    Enid, Oklahoma (no longer living the desert life)
    Images
    5 what are gone?

There are several books of his I haven't heard of. LAst few years he has been writing them faster than I can read them.
    Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Grouper
    Quote Originally Posted by fire diver View Post
    5 what are gone?

There are several books of his I haven't heard of. LAst few years he has been writing them faster than I can read them.
    I read all of them up until a couple of years ago. Now they're all by someone else "with Clive Cussler", and coming out some fast that I wonder just he much input he actually has in them anymore. My inner sceptic thinks the publisher is enjoying trading on the name.

THE Supreme Master Spammer Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fire diver View Post
    5 what are gone?

Five of the original trustees. Sorry.
    Tim "The Star and Crescent shall not be worn by every man, but only by him who is worthy to wear it. He must be a gentleman... a man of honor and courage... a man of zeal, yet humble... an intelligent man...a man of truth... one who tempers action with wisdom and, above all else, one who walks in the light of God."

Thread Information