Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Test

THE Supreme Master Spammer Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedSister209 View Post
    K-Mart used to have blue lights around the stores, and during a blue light special, the lights would strobe.
    yeah, but why blue?
    Tim "The Star and Crescent shall not be worn by every man, but only by him who is worthy to wear it. He must be a gentleman... a man of honor and courage... a man of zeal, yet humble... an intelligent man...a man of truth... one who tempers action with wisdom and, above all else, one who walks in the light of God."

Megalodon
    Images
    Nobody told me there was a test... Maybe while I was alseep or at the blue light special buying a white elephant????

But I know where the White elephant comes from: A Maharajah in India would give a young white coated elephant to those who were in his disfavor but elite enough that he just couldn't take them out and destroy them so he would give the gift of a white elephant. Since it was a gift from the Maharajah, the receiver had to care for it and keep it until it dies a natural causes so the gift itself would financially ruin the receiver.

I once saved a man in Wichita just to watch him dive...(inventor)

Tim "The Star and Crescent shall not be worn by every man, but only by him who is worthy to wear it. He must be a gentleman... a man of honor and courage... a man of zeal, yet humble... an intelligent man...a man of truth... one who tempers action with wisdom and, above all else, one who walks in the light of God."

Shark
    Images
    Studies showed that red was to aggressive a color and blue lights flashing were both inviting and easily visible.

the myth busters did a bit on the elephant and mouse and showed that indeed elephants are frightened of mice!
    You tube link
    With the privilege of diving, comes the responsibility of conservation. If you dont like this signature I DONT CARE!!!!!!!!

I think that is actually because they have poor eye sight and get testy (bonus points for using test) when they hear a noise bat can't identify it.

Shark
    Images
    ha ha ha you said testy! ha ha ha haha ah
    With the privilege of diving, comes the responsibility of conservation. If you dont like this signature I DONT CARE!!!!!!!!

Megalodon
    Images
    Not to be confused with the tester that has to give theTickle Me Elmo dolls two test tickles....

I once saved a man in Wichita just to watch him dive...(inventor)

TadPole
    Danggggg wewwww Lolllll

Shark
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by reefrunner View Post
    Danggggg wewwww Lolllll
    Dont encourage him! lol

testis

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information