Thread: Uwatec Aladin Prime Wrist Computer

TadPole

Uwatec Aladin Prime Wrist Computer

Is there any way to remove the insert and pop it into a console? Also, I need to get it out to find the serial number to register it, as I threw the box away accidentally

Guppy
    You should be able to pull back the rubber boot from one edge of the unit, then using gentle pressure and working around the perimeter, push the unit out through the opening of the boot. If you feel uncomfortable doing this, or if it is feeling like there is too much resistance, to avoid damage to the unit, I'd take it in to your local ScubaPro dealer and ask them to do it.

I don't have a Prime manual; but looking at my Tec 2G manual, on page 14, it shows that if you enter into the sub-menu of "Set 2", you can scroll down to the display that shows the unit's ID number.

Grouper
    Quote Originally Posted by NAUIWowee View Post
    You should be able to pull back the rubber boot from one edge of the unit, then using gentle pressure and working around the perimeter, push the unit out through the opening of the boot. If you feel uncomfortable doing this, or if it is feeling like there is too much resistance, to avoid damage to the unit, I'd take it in to your local ScubaPro dealer and ask them to do it.

I don't have a Prime manual; but looking at my Tec 2G manual, on page 14, it shows that if you enter into the sub-menu of "Set 2", you can scroll down to the display that shows the unit's ID number.
    As this is a late reply I'm not sure if you need this info anymore but...

1) It's easy to pop the unit out and put it in the console, provided it fits in the console. Just do as the above poster said and DON'T use a knife or anything sharp. Just use gentle force and it will come out.

2) The serial number is engraved in the side of the console, after you remove it from the boot you should see it very quickly.

Thread Information