Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BVI almost here....

TadPole
    Many thanks. I saw it. Much appreciated.

Shark
    Images
    just looked and I can fly direct Boston to St.Thomas for $80 each way right now!!! ya may see me down there!
    With the privilege of diving, comes the responsibility of conservation. If you dont like this signature I DONT CARE!!!!!!!!

TadPole
    Ok... quick post-trip dive report. Firstly, the diving was absolutely fantastic. Of course, since this was my first warm water dive, perhaps I don't know any better, but it was better in terms of diversity of sea life etc. than my next favorite spot Catalina Isl. Ca. Of course, we did the usual stuff like the Rhone, but I have to say that my favorite sport was the Indians. Due to somewhat limited visibility (25-30') on the day we did it, we only did the Indians itself and not the wall. But, that will make for a good next trip down there. We didn't see any sharks, but saw turtles, Squid (couldn't decide if they were mating or fighting), stoplight parrotfish, four eye butterfly fish, groupers, Tarpin, eels, a huge (and I do mean huge) spiny lobster, a ray and a peacock flounder that I initially mistook for a ray, trigger fish, procupine fish, yellow wrase, yellowtail snapper, a peacock flounder that Iof course, sponges and corral, etc, etc, etc.

Planning our next trip - probably to West Palm Beach in Feb. Hopefully it won't be too cold.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information