Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pinnacle Wetsuits

Shark
    will these be offered is custom sizes for those of use with a zeagle bc with more Xs on it then anyone wants to count. LOL I need a good quality wetsuit for florida diving.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottZeagle View Post
    There isn't a lot that I can say, as there are lawyers involved and that always muddles things up.

Zeagle is currently working on making our own suit. One that meets the standards that people have come to expect from us in fit and quality...

Grouper
    Arlington, VA / Jim Thorpe, PA / Huntsville, AL (Nomadic)
    I ordered a pennacle dry suit not too long ago, then a few days later my LDS called and said that they are not making it anymore, so I got a Bare one instead. Dont know what is going on with pennacle/zeagle
    I'd dive that.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottZeagle View Post
    There isn't a lot that I can say, as there are lawyers involved and that always muddles things up.

Zeagle is currently working on making our own suit. One that meets the standards that people have come to expect from us in fit and quality...

A big AND tall man size would be appreciated by me as well. Off the rack pretty much only the Akona wetsuits fit me and not the best fit either.

Shark
    I feel you, I had a guy tell me I bet we have a wetsuit to fit you, I laughed
    Quote Originally Posted by Straegen View Post
    A big AND tall man size would be appreciated by me as well. Off the rack pretty much only the Akona wetsuits fit me and not the best fit either.

Guppy
    Quote Originally Posted by Straegen View Post
    I am 100% behind a selection of big and TALL sizes.
    "Nothing in this world is so hard to fix, and no problem so difficult to solve, that it can't be overcome by brute force and ignorance." -RogerAg

Guppy
    Pinnacle is coming back. This info is from my LDS who is still a distributer.

They will be shipping 3mm suits in May. All suits are merino lines, they will not be making unlined suits. Thicker suits will be available later. I really did not ask how much later, so cannot comment. I have a 3mm Size King one on order. Hope to have it in time for a NC wreck diving trip.

Grouper
    Pinnacle is back and with a new website. Home - Pinnacle Aquatics
    Life is tough, but it is even tougher if you are stupid

TadPole
    Quote Originally Posted by chicken View Post
    Pinnacle is back and with a new website. Home - Pinnacle Aquatics

Ya the website has been up and running for about three weeks now. Have you seen anyone actually getting any new suits in though. I was at a dive shop that carries Pinnacle about 2 weeks ago and asked the owner and she said she has not heard anything about new suits being ordered yet. She seemed to think they would not start hitting stores until late summer early fall.

On a side note she did say to check out the Fourth Element Proteus suits before you buy a Pinnacle. Nothing against Pinnacle ( I own one and love it!) but she did say that the 4th element suits give the Pinnacle suits a good run for their money in warmth.

Barracuda
    Images
    Our local LDS has gotten a few in but the merino wool lined suites won't start shipping till later this fall.
    - Dennis ><()))">

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information