Thread: I want collective ideas for best and yet sober way to celebrate New Year No late nigh

I want collective ideas for best and yet sober way to celebrate New Year No late nigh

I cannot tolerate late and heavy drinking, no messy junk food, like to do the midnight stint and 20 minutes later, dive into my bed and hey ho

Megalodon
    Images
    Hmmm.... Let me think.... I don't work well under pressure, let me get back to you....Hey, I've got about 360 days

Oh, and Welcome to the forum!!!

Maybe be a great person and be the Desig Driver - start the new year by making sure others see it as well?

I once saved a man in Wichita just to watch him dive...(inventor)

Shark
    well still feeling my 12 shot of rum xbox party last night I FEEL YOU. I say a nice night dive maybe on the beach, or just sit on the beach with a beer or two

Barracuda
    Quote Originally Posted by navyhmc View Post
    Hmmm.... Let me think.... I don't work well under pressure, let me get back to you....Hey, I've got about 360 days

Oh, and Welcome to the forum!!!

Maybe be a great person and be the Desig Driver - start the new year by making sure others see it as well?
    Well, I say change that to designated diver and you have a plan that fits the requestors needs!
    any puddle...anytime...anyplace!

TadPole
    Our favorite was at Habitat Curacao the second year they were open, I think new years 1999

The night dive started a 9pm and we were in until near 10:30. We got out and did the hot water down the wetsuit neck showered and ate dinner. At midnight there were fireworks and then skinny dipping for all.

The manager even brought out hot towels after the swim, whatta guy. They were cold by the time he got to the guys.

Barracuda
    Images
    For the last 30 years I have worked nights on New Years Eve and celebrated the New Year the same way. I shoot fireworks off at midnight, thank GOD for another year and go back to work. This year I will shoot fireworks off, thank GOD and probably sit admiring the stars if they're out if not go to bed. I retire tommorrow.

Thread Information