Thread: Lakeview RV Park (Lancaster OH)

TadPole

Lakeview RV Park (Lancaster OH)

Has anyone ever been to or dove Lakeview RV park in Lancaster OH? If so how is it? There's a few of us looking for information on it. I found it on a map and noticed 3/ 4 other quarries or ponds surrounding it. Has anyone ever been to either of these places?

Barracuda
    I have seen of it and want to dive. You plan a trip, don't forget me! I am not too far from Lancaster.
    any puddle...anytime...anyplace!

TadPole
    hey dave,

I'm always up for a dive. I'd like to dive Circleville and Lancaster this summer. I'll probably start back into it sometime around mid to late march. When I get up there I def send ya message. If you ever get over that way let me know and ill come over and go with ya. I talked to someone who knew ya on divebuddy.com. His name is Dan. You should check out that site. A lot more action on that site with a bunch of people from ohio esp around the C-bus area. My name on that site is the same as it is on here.

TadPole
    Quote Originally Posted by OUBobcat View Post
    Has anyone ever been to or dove Lakeview RV park in Lancaster OH? If so how is it? There's a few of us looking for information on it. I found it on a map and noticed 3/ 4 other quarries or ponds surrounding it. Has anyone ever been to either of these places?
    Yes, My husband and I camp there each year. Lake View RV Park offers an opportunity for locals, rescue divers, scuba diver certification trainers and campers to enjoy a tranquil scuba diving experience in a 16-acre, 50 ft. deep spring fed quarry. Many underwater attractions (Frito lay truck, car, twin engine plane, weed bed reef, etc. are strategically placed at various points throughout the lake. Visibility 15-30 Ft. They offer an on-site tank refill station. Diving Tank Station Refills are $10 and Dive Fees are $10. They now have a website with a diving section which includes photos and video. Diving

Barracuda
    Good place for some tuning up. I enjoy diving here, seldom see many divers. I have never seen the office open for an airfill or anything else, just use the door drop for the cash.
    any puddle...anytime...anyplace!

Thread Information