Thread: Touring around Queensland

Touring around Queensland

Iím looking for affordable accommodation at Burleigh Heads. Iíll be there this weekend, and Iím a bit desperate for some information on budget (but still good-quality) accommodation around the area. I just found this website Burleigh Heads Accommodation | Burleigh Tourism - Home and it has pretty good info about the area, but Iíd like to know if thereís any other options. If you could give me any tips, itíd great! Thanks!

We checked out that site and it has some good listings for Burleigh Accommodation. Did you find what you like? We did a trip there last year and found Burleigh Heads much nicer than further up the coast.

Guppy
    Images
    What kind of accomodations and how long will you be here. My wife and I are from Texas and I am here working on contract. we live in a suburb called Tugun, not far from Burleigh. Any thing we can do let us know.
    Broncrider
    PADI Divemaster

thanks for your interest. you are very kind. i assure you if anything i need to know i will use your help.

Thanks for your reply. We are up there next week so I hope the weather holds. A few days ago it was really warm. There seems to be accommodation specials each week on the home page of Burleigh Heads Accommodation | Burleigh Tourism - Home

Guppy
    Images
    No worries. just message me if you need help with anything. I can hook you up with a really good dive shop here as well. I usually check the forum at least once a day. are you planning on any diving when you are here?
    Broncrider
    PADI Divemaster

TadPole
    When searching online remember that 'Hotel' means 'bar' in Australian. ;-)

Here are a few links:
    Burleigh Heads Hotels & Accommodation at check-in.com.au. Save up to 75%.
    Burleigh Heads hotels up to 70% off. Last minute Gold coast accommodation

Cheers!

Thread Information