Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: BCD Help

Grouper
    haha yeah, well if ya look at it, the bc has to only compensate for the buoyancy change in gas, and the loss of buoyancy in your exposure suit......some also want it to float their gear on the surface.

so if you do that simple math, you can very quickly find the proper size wing. 30lbs is more then enough for pretty well all single tank diving
    Last edited by FoxHound; 02-07-2012 at 21:31.

Grouper
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenagirl View Post
    Think of a corset with a wing attached
    I'm trying pictures please
    Any dive you survive is a good dive

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by oddbod View Post
    Oh, O, don't let China Kat see this post (corset with wings). LOL
    --Zeagle Eagle

TadPole
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeagle Eagle View Post
    Oh, O, don't let China Kat see this post (corset with wings). LOL
    How about a corset that's also a tool belt?

(I made the corset; the owner wore it to build the Man at Burning Man.)

Anyway, yes, 31 pounds of lift would be plenty for me in Monterey. Does anyone have a sense of how easy or difficult it is to adjust the Zena in 5mm gloves?

TadPole
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaToys Larry View Post
    No, the zena has straps on the side, and you can adjust that by more than 6 inches without changing any parts. And the nice thing, is the zena allows you to have one size shoulders, and a different size front. So custom sizing is easy!
    hi, i'm also a newbie still looking for a new back inflate BC. i am very interested with the zeagle ranger jr, especially because of the price. and i'm a small diver. my weight is around 41-43 kg.

according to the measurement, the hips fits me. but the shoulder is too small since their range is 12 to 15 inches while mine is 18 inches.

anyway my question is, is it possible to customize the shoulder up to 18 inches for zeagle ranger junior? (since i heard that zeagle could have customization for some of their products)

thanks

THE Supreme Master Spammer Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oddbod View Post
    Oh Man. He's an Aussie. Mind firmly planted in the gutter. (and I'm his biggest fan. Yes pictures please. Corsets,heh heh)
    Tim "The Star and Crescent shall not be worn by every man, but only by him who is worthy to wear it. He must be a gentleman... a man of honor and courage... a man of zeal, yet humble... an intelligent man...a man of truth... one who tempers action with wisdom and, above all else, one who walks in the light of God."

Shark Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninsnur View Post
    hi, i'm also a newbie still looking for a new back inflate BC. i am very interested with the zeagle ranger jr, especially because of the price. and i'm a small diver. my weight is around 41-43 kg.

according to the measurement, the hips fits me. but the shoulder is too small since their range is 12 to 15 inches while mine is 18 inches.

anyway my question is, is it possible to customize the shoulder up to 18 inches for zeagle ranger junior? (since i heard that zeagle could have customization for some of their products)

thanks
    Call the guys at Scuba Toys with your measurements. They'll be able to custom design a BC just for you by mixing and matching. Or since you're in Indonesia, send Joe or Larry at private message and ask them for help.
    ScubaToys and Zeagle....it just doesn't get better than that!

THE Supreme Master Spammer Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninsnur View Post

thanks
    Hi there. Larry will get back to you I'm sure. But I will say, the Zeagle modular system has no limitations of which I am aware. Larry and Joe have helped me put together some interesting rigs.
    Tim "The Star and Crescent shall not be worn by every man, but only by him who is worthy to wear it. He must be a gentleman... a man of honor and courage... a man of zeal, yet humble... an intelligent man...a man of truth... one who tempers action with wisdom and, above all else, one who walks in the light of God."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information