Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raja Ampat-Lembeh straits...One more time

Shark

Raja Ampat-Lembeh straits...One more time

Gotta do it once again.....guess I am a creature of good habits (like my yearly Palau trip)! This will be my 5th trip to these areas in 4 years. Planning on getting in 60+ dives and will break number 800

I'm starting off at the Sorido resort in RA for 10 days then to Lembeh for another 10 days and will spend a couple of days in both Singapore and Hong Kong.

Not looking forward to the initial flight....Leave LA to Hong Kong to Singapore to Manado to Makassar to Sorong then a 2 hour boat ride to Kri Island and i change planes at each stop. Plus I am carrying an extra 60lb bag for a friend.....should be a challenge just to see if all the bags make it!....And for those who ask is it worth it?...Absolutey

Guppy
    Awesome!! Enjoy your trip!!
    Are you for SCUBA?

Memories in the making!! Make sure to grab lotsa photos for the less fortunate...

Grouper
    Worth it indeed. Have a great time and give Indonesia a hug from me. I love that country.
    "The sea is not out to get you. It does not even know you exist."

Shark
    Got in 28 dives in the last 10 days here in Papua-Raja Ampat staying at Sorido resort...was hoping to get in around 4 more but no diving on Saturday and spent a couple of afternoons flying in Max's ultra light....and being he does a few dips here and there and I have a problem with motion sickness....That was enough for me for the day!.....Overall had some GREAT dives

On my way at 5 am to Lembeh straits

What are your march dates for Palau? If the dates fit, I may meet you there for 5 of them.
    "May all your bubbles reach the surface before you do!" http://www.divebuddy.com/Linda

Shark
    Quote Originally Posted by azdiver View Post
    What are your march dates for Palau? If the dates fit, I may meet you there for 5 of them.
    I'll be in Plau March 2 thru the 20th!...let me know if we can hook up.

Winding down my trip...in Singapore now and on my way to Hong Kong for a couple of nights. Saw a Mototi Octopus the other day...WOW they are cool.....Diving was great in both Raja and Lembeh...already planning next year

I have off the week of the 10th so it's a possibility. Shoot me an email when you get back with your hotel info. If I remember correctly, you dive with Sam's right?

linda
    "May all your bubbles reach the surface before you do!" http://www.divebuddy.com/Linda

Shark
    Quote Originally Posted by azdiver View Post
    I have off the week of the 10th so it's a possibility. Shoot me an email when you get back with your hotel info. If I remember correctly, you dive with Sam's right?

linda
    Yes Sams for the last 11 or 12 years....I'll email mail you when I am back.....Hanging out in Hong Kong...fun city!

I love walking around the street market at night... go find a fortune teller

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information