Thread: Bare XCD2 Pro Dry Crushed Neoprene Drysuit Custom Suit for a larger Diver

Bare XCD2 Pro Dry Crushed Neoprene Drysuit Custom Suit for a larger Diver

I have a custom sized Bare crushed neoprene Dry suit for sale. I bought it Used in march 2010 for $1600 from Discount Divers Supply in Seattle. It had only a couple of dives on it when i bought it, I put 60 dives on it after i bought it. The turbo soles look brand new and the suit has been taken care of Rinsed and hung after every dive. The suit has suspenders turbo soles, pocket on the left thigh and is a rear entry zip.

When I bought it I was 6' 2" and 338 and it fit well so this is a suit for a large diver. It has sized 12 boots. I shrank out of it and it has been hanging in my dive room for about 6 months when I replaced it with a smaller model.

I called the shop that I bought it from and was given an insulting buy back offer so I have no illusions of great dollars returned. I would like to see it used and also be able to return some dollars back to my dive fund. I can send you all the pictures you want. Make me an offer.

The latex neck seal was replaced by our local shop about 1 month before I stopped diving it because the other one was to large. My neck is now @ 15 inches and it seals well but the neck seal of course can be cut larger. The latex wrist seals are in great shape and I have not experienced any leaks. I replaced the suit simply because I have gone from 338 when I started diving in 3/2010 to 225 now and just need a little less suit.

Any large divers looking to stay warm and dry send me a note and we should be able to work something out, hopefully before someone in my house notices that I bought a third suit this week.

Barracuda Founding Member
    just a little too small, I'm 6'5" size 13 feet right weight
    'in media stat virtus'
    Virtue's in the middle

Thread Information