Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: camera

Shark

camera

packrmans camera is in ups hands and on its way, As I told him on a voicemail I just left, I am sorry to him and the forum also. We all make mistakes, I could give this reason or that reason, but in the end it all doesnt matter. HE has been very understanding far more then I would have in his shoes,
    I was going to throw my 16g hdsd card in with it for him, but cant find the dam thing. Im going to flash memory when I get my uw video one day soon I hope so figured it would be a good extra to help make up for the wait, when I find it im sending it to him.

And yes he can track it with the tracking number already heading his way

Barracuda Founding Member
    When pacman posts that he has it we'll see
    'in media stat virtus'
    Virtue's in the middle

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bigman241 View Post
    packrmans camera is in ups hands and on its way, As I told him on a voicemail I just left, I am sorry to him and the forum also. We all make mistakes, I could give this reason or that reason, but in the end it all doesnt matter. HE has been very understanding far more then I would have in his shoes,
    I was going to throw my 16g hdsd card in with it for him, but cant find the dam thing. Im going to flash memory when I get my uw video one day soon I hope so figured it would be a good extra to help make up for the wait, when I find it im sending it to him.

It matters to me and I am sure it matters to Pacman. I found that card you were looking for. Its right here: Newegg.com - sd card 32gb

That might start you on the road back to good graces on this forum.
    --Zeagle Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by bigman241 View Post

If it was part of the original deal I suggest you use the link Zeagle Eagle posted and have it delivered to Packman. Too small for your new video camera system you plan on buying anyway.
    Only way to make it COMPLETELY right Bigman!! Just saying

THE Supreme Master Spammer Founding Member
    What is the value of the pics Pack does not have from his spring and summer dives/trips? (priceless?) Vig for 5 months holding his money? Better comp him the card even if it was not in the deal.
    Tim "The Star and Crescent shall not be worn by every man, but only by him who is worthy to wear it. He must be a gentleman... a man of honor and courage... a man of zeal, yet humble... an intelligent man...a man of truth... one who tempers action with wisdom and, above all else, one who walks in the light of God."

Grouper
    Images
    " I was going to but I didn't" hmm that statement fits the profile.

Someone mentioned posting the traking number here on the boards sounds like a really good idea in reflection of another statement made about the damage done to trade here on the boards.

The tracking number should be between BM and Packrman. If Packrman wants to share it he will.
    Last edited by scubadiver888; 12-21-2011 at 18:26. Reason: Auto-correct stinks.
    This signature left intentionally blank

Shark
    thats why I didnt, if he wants to he can, or if he wants me to he can say its cool go ahead, lot of private info in their to just had out without asking him
    Quote Originally Posted by scubadiver888 View Post
    The tracking number should be between BM and Packrman. If Packrman wants to share it he will.

Shark
    and no the card was not included, I was going to use it for my next camera but am going hd vid and the camera I want is flash memory. I told him when I find it its his

Shark
    I didnt say I didnt, I said I could not find it dam atleast quote someone right
    Quote Originally Posted by Clernix View Post
    " I was going to but I didn't" hmm that statement fits the profile.

Someone mentioned posting the traking number here on the boards sounds like a really good idea in reflection of another statement made about the damage done to trade here on the boards.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information