Thread: custom wet suit

TadPole

custom wet suit

About 10 years ago, I purchased a wet suit that was made to my specific measurements. They were based out of California and they were cheap to buy. I no longer have that suit but am trying to locate that company. Can anyone suggest who that company might have been?

Thanks

TadPole
    no one gets out of here alive

Shark
    I know liquid fit is out of cali thats who made mine and I love it, besides it being to big, but I think that was cause of our measuring not them making it.

Guppy
    Quote Originally Posted by tofucute View Post

Reads like one has to go to CA for a fitting.
    Horizon Wetsuits Orange County office is open by appointment only, please call or EMAIL_US_TODAY to schedule an appointment. In most cases when you call us we can schedule you for an appointment the next day. We are located in Southern California, in the County of Orange, in the City of Fullerton. To get directions and our address please contact us using one of the following methods:

TadPole
    Is there a site where I can make my own wetsuit diagram then send in with my measurements to have it made? Besides http://www.custom-wetsuits.com/ and http://www.nemowetsuit.com/
    I have "Beer Belly" and been told I'll need a custom made wetsuit. I do have a few dive shops where I can go to get measured correctly. just want to have my own design made since its gonna be custom made.

Guppy
    I can recommend www.terrapinwetsuits.com out of Texas. Chris has done alterations and repairs for me. I have never had a whole suit made but am fully confident she could do it. She sectioned the arms and legs on a 3XL Henderson to fit my groundhog like physique and I swear her stitches looked as good or better than the factory seams. Her website covers about anything neoprene related and includes an extensive measurement chart. I have used her 3 times and I will use her again.
    Adjunct Staff at The Captain Morgan Rum Research Facility and Taste Testing Lab.

Thread Information