Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Play the game... Win a prize!!!!

Shark

Play the game... Win a prize!!!!

So... it's time to pass along the prize I won from Lulubelle last September.
    I'll try to keep it simple.... technically I get to give it to whomever I choose. so what that means is NO WHINING when I make my choice.

I like jokes...clean jokes....tell me a joke.... post them here I will check at least once a week or 7 x an hour whichever is my pleasure....

After an undisclosed period of time (or when I get bored) I will announce a winner. at that point I will mail the prizes to the winner with the understanding that it will be passed along within a year of receiving the prize. I prefer that it get passed along to a ScubaToys forum member but if you choose to set your prize on fire I really can't stop you.

one more rule... previous winners are not permitted to win you can play but not win....

the previous winners are Fire Diver
    RILEYBRI
    John Yaskowich
    Lulubelle
    so......

would you like to know what you will be playing for????

Dive Portal DVD's 1 2 AND 3 sad news the case for #1 is empty I have
    searched for a replacement with no success.... the case is cool and there
    is a place inside for the winners to sign so please don't throw this away...
    IMAX Deep Sea DVD
    Sharkwater DVD added by Lulubelle
    and Arctic Drift by Clive Cussler a Dirk Pitt novel added by me....

so even this prize package will be won in the summertime.... if you can't dive you have plenty of material to keep you occupied.....

happy joking.... ScubaJane....
    God is good, no matter what!!

Shark
    really?????

35 people have viewed and NOBODY has a joke!!!!

Did I set the bar too high?????

Grouper
    Quote Originally Posted by scubajane View Post
    35 people have viewed and NOBODY has a joke!!!!

Did I set the bar too high?????
    You asked for a clean joke. There's your problem.

Shark
    ahhh the old clean joke syndrome.....

Grouper
    Images
    today is may fourth.

may the fourth be with you.

Grouper
    Images
    Jerry was at a marriage seminar, and the leader of the seminar, a lady, was asking everybody how long they were married for. When it was Jerry’s turn Jerry said that he was married for almost 50 years. “Wow” the leader gushed “that’s amazing, perhaps you can take a few minutes to share some insights with everybody, how you stay married to the same woman for so long. “Well,” Jerry said after thinking for a few moments, “I try to treat her nice, buy her presents, take her on trips…………. and best of all, for our 25th anniversary I took her to the Bahamas.” “Well that’s really beautiful, and a true inspiration for all of us” the lady said “maybe you can tell us what you are going to do for your 50th anniversary” she said with a smile “Well” Jerry said “I’m thinking of going back to the Bahamas to pick her up.”
    Rick

Okay, I'll play ..... one of the DH's favorite groaner jokes ...

Two muffins were sitting in an oven, and the first looks over to the second, and say, "man it's really hot in here". The second looks over at the first with a surprised look, and answers, "OH MY GOD! A talking muffin!"

(Maybe should have made it talking waffles! )

Shark
    Images
    A ship loaded with olive oil and eggs was crossing the Atlantic when it encountered a hurricane. As the ship was tossed about the eggs and the oil casks broke. The storm passed and the cook was delighted until the ill-fated ship hit a reef. "Oh, no, sink-o de mayo."

Grouper
    An Atom walks into a bar and says I lost an eletron the bartendr ask are you shure the atom says I positive...
    ~NO Ma'am~

Grouper
    A Minnesota couple decided to vacation to Florida during the winter. They planned to stay at the very same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier. Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel schedules. So, the husband left Minnesota and flew to Florida on Thursday. His wife would fly down the following day.

The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an e-mail to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her e-mail address, and without realizing his error, he sent the e-mail.

Meanwhile.....somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. He was a minister of many years who was called home to glory following a sudden heart attack. The widow decided to check her e-mail, expecting messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she fainted.

The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:

To: My Loving Wife
    Subject: I've Arrived
    Date: 16 May 2003
    I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now and you are allowed to send e-mails to your loved ones. I've just arrived and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then! Hope your journey is not as uneventful as mine was.
    P.S. Sure is hot down here!
    ~NO Ma'am~

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information