Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Water Talkies- You can talk under water...

Grouper
    Images

Water Talkies- You can talk under water...

Have anyone of you guys ever tried this. Talk under water with this, kind of like megaphone. It's loud as you yell. Talk privately under water. hahaha... It's small, as small as your regulator mouth piece. And cheap too only $10. http://nexus404.com/Blog/2007/03/19/water-talkies/
    What the "Eyes" see, the "Ears" hear, the "Mind" believes.
    Harpooned himself instead of being bitten, then bleed to death instead of dying by being eaten...
    In the water everything looks 33% larger. So, if it happen you see a 10 footer Tiger Shark. Don't worry it's only a guppy...

Grouper
    ummmm if that goes in your mouth than where does your reg. go?

Grouper
    Images
    Well it works as you inhale then talk as you exhale. Timing is the key I guess. Something to use just to tell your buddy a few words like, a shark is chasing you, hahaha just kidding. Or something to use if you wanted to yell for Help!!! I need Oxygen!!! Hope it makes sense...
    Harpooned himself instead of being bitten, then bleed to death instead of dying by being eaten...
    In the water everything looks 33% larger. So, if it happen you see a 10 footer Tiger Shark. Don't worry it's only a guppy...

Grouper
    Images
    Personally I'd prefer not to talk while underwater. It's nice to actually get away from all of the noise !!!

Quote Originally Posted by coralcrazed View Post
    REALLY. If you put that in your mouth while under water it will be full of water which you will have to clear by exhailing , replace reg. to get a breath of air. Whoops it filled up with water again. Here we go again.

Not a good idea. That is what slates are for.
    A member of the Grouper Crew.
    If at first you don't succeed dive, dive again!!!

Grouper
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by diverdad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by coralcrazed View Post
    REALLY. If you put that in your mouth while under water it will be full of water which you will have to clear by exhailing , replace reg. to get a breath of air. Whoops it filled up with water again. Here we go again.

Not a good idea. That is what slates are for.
    Hmmm...not exactly. I have seen this working under water. It is just that they resurface for another set of air. You see this is an invention to work under water and the way it was made is that we dont know but as you take your mouth away, yes it's true that water will get in but will actually spelled out quikly as you talk.

Grouper
    Images
    Hmmm. but you know what...this gives me an IDEA to invent something like a regulator which can be use both for breathing and talking and probably work as megaphone under water. Kewl, I am gonna be Rich...rich...rich...

Grouper
    Images
    Saves time and faster than writing on a slate. A going to have this patented real quick...
    Last edited by cyclone; 09-19-2007 at 23:14.

Grouper Founding Member
    Images
    I am sticking with the hand signals and slate until its refined a bit more. When Scuba Diving Magazine does a review then I will take another look.
    Never Underestimate....

OW, AOW, NITROX

Believe it or not my buddy can understand what I say through my reg........I don't use full sentences mind you but I do get my point across and I hate carrying a slate...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information