Thread: GREAT Product, GREAT Service

Grouper
    Images

Talking GREAT Product, GREAT Service

I just ordered the Aeris Roller Duffle bag on Tuesday, Got it today. (thursday) I could not be more pleased. It is more than I expected. Very well constructed, very well priced, very roomy with a huge fin pocket. Zippers placed where TSA locks can be placed.
    Really a great bag. If anyone is looking for a travel bag, I strongly recommend you take a look at this.
    With the 10% discount for being a ScubaToys Forum member and $10 discount for putting up 10 posts, I saved a bunch on an already reasonably priced travel bag.
    Great service once again from the Kings of Great Service.
    Thank you J & L. (or is that L & J?)

Grouper
    will the bag hold xl fins i am looking for one that will fit my xl fins in the fin pocket

Grouper
    Images
    yes, indeed. I have seen several travel bags and inspected them carefully for things like the size of the fin pocket, contruction quality, and the size of the main compartment.
    This fin pocket will hold any size fins with ease. and the main compartment is way big enough to hold all my gear.
    Ask Joe, Larry or any of the ScubaToys staff for specific answers but I promise you will be well pleased with this bag if you want something big enough to hold all your gear and sturdy enough to last a long time.

TadPole

Thanks

Thanks for the great info! I have been looking for a good travel bag that will hold up to all of the weight of my scuba gear!

TadPole
    Let me know when you take this on a trip as it is getting poor reviews elsewhere for build quality. Thanks.

Barracuda
    Quote Originally Posted by scuba_guy62 View Post
    Let me know when you take this on a trip as it is getting poor reviews elsewhere for build quality. Thanks.
    My dad and I both have the Oceanic rolling duffel (same bag, but in black), and we have been very happy with them. We have never taken them on a plane, since i'd rather not have our stuff in a bag which advertises the contents, but we use them all the time for local diving and have been very happy.

TadPole
    I was less than impressed with this bag. I broke 2 zippers handles the first day out. Also, the bottom is not rigid to the frame, so when you stand it up, it leans backward and I would like if it had more nick nack compartments. Overall, the quality seems fair at best. The capacity is good, it holds everything, including the BC. Hindsight: I should have spent the extra $100 and got a better bag.

Guppy
    Quote Originally Posted by vulmer View Post
    Thanks for the great info! I have been looking for a good travel bag that will hold up to all of the weight of my scuba gear!
    I too have been looking for a great bag. I guess my only concession with this bag is will it hold my gear PLUS dry clothes (short & tees) for a week? With the new regulations and fees involved with checked bags, I'd really like to have everything ready to go in one bag, if possible...with a wet and dry compartment, etc.

Thread Information