Well they snapped up Zeagle just like they did Atomic, Bare and Stahlsac. That makes Huish Outdoors probably the premier diving vendor in the market with a stable of top end products.

My previous post about Atomic: http://forum.scubatoys.com/manufactu...utdoors-37349/

Here is the original story: Huish Outdoors Acquires Zeagle | ScubaGadget - The Deep Background on Scuba

Last September when Huish Outdoors purchased its second major scuba company, Atomic Aquatics (Bare Sports was first), we labeled them an “emerging US outdoor sports company.” Since then they have sailed past that moniker, adding quality dive bag manufacturer Stahlsac to the family and coming close to purchasing another un-named company this past spring. Now, with the purchase of Zeagle (Zephyrhills, FL) they have expanded their product base and are firmly in the camp with the big boys.
I hope congrats are in order for Mr Zeagle. I am curious though what the plan is for the regulator lines since that is their first big overlap. Personally I like Atomic regs over the Zeagle offerings but who knows they may keep both rolling out the door.