Thread: Zeagle Zip Mount Adapter

Zeagle Zip Mount Adapter

Would you use the Zeagle Zip Mount Adapter or the zippered grommet mount adapter on the Brigade.

Do you own a Brigade? Does it have the matching zippers on the inside of the wing like the Ranger LTD does? I don't think so as it uses the bungeed wing from the Escape.

So you'll need to add the Zip Mount Adapter to mount any of the zip mount accessories - including the zippered grommet mount adapter - to the Brigade.

All the zippered accessories only mount to the Ranger LTD wing.
    A Zipper attachment system mounted inside each wing of the bladder allows for the attachment of a variety of carriers and accessories,
    You'd even need the Zip Mount Adapter with a standard Ranger.

The actual question was is which of the two models. One mounts to the strap and bc the other model to the bungees.

Moderator ST-Forum Mod PACKRMAN's Avatar
    Images
    I use the zip mount on my Brigade. I also modified my back plate so I could use it there. The bungee mount would have been easier with the back plate but I had the other.
    Originally from the Great White North, I give you...

The actual question was is which of the two models. One mounts to the strap and bc the other model to the bungees.
    I'm not clear what you're asking but I think I answered it already:
    you'll need to add the Zip Mount Adapter to mount any of the zip mount accessories - including the zippered grommet mount adapter - to the Brigade.
    From the Zeagle Zip Mount Adapter webpage -
    The Zip Mount Adaptor is a simple kit that allows you to add any "Zip-Mount" accessory to any Zeagle BC just like the Ranger LTD.
    The "zippered grommet mount adapter" - you mean the All Purpose Mount correct? - has this in the description:The All Purpose mount mates to the 1/2 zipper on either of the Zip Mount Adapter sides. So you will need to install the Zip Mount Adapter first and can then zip the All Purpose Mount, or any of the other Zip Mount accessories onto your Brigade.

I stopped by ST yesterday and got the Zip mount adapter and Zip Spare Air holder. It works even better than I was expecting. I will have to try it out in the water but the Zip mount puts the bottle in the perfect spot for me. I tried several times to use holder the Spare Air came with in a similar fashion but never got it like I wanted. Now I want the Zip Mount version of the SMB for the other side. I will try and post a picture this weekend.

btw: Thanks Tod and staff at ST for helping me get all the parts.

Thread Information