Thread: All Booked for Curacao and Bonaire trip at Xmas

Grouper
    Images

All Booked for Curacao and Bonaire trip at Xmas

Well we finally got it all put together. Cars condos and airfare all booked. We are flying on 12/27 to Curacao then over to Bonaire on 12/31 till 01/08. It will be interesting to contrast the two areas at the same time of year.

Images
    I'm so jealous! Do you need somebody to carry your gear for you?

Snagel

Grouper
    Images
    Those tanks can be kinda heavy. I am traveling with my g/f and another couple. My g/f met the better half of the couple when she got her OW cert here in a mud hole in Ohio. I get to show off my knowledge of Curacao so I'm the tour guide. The husband doesn't dive so I'll have two ladies as dive buddies. So I will actually be doing a lot of tank dragging, so yes I could use some help .

I have been emailing the shop on Playa Laguna and will be looking forward to seeing them again. They are a great bunch and the food is amazing for a beach bar. Nothing like a Dutch cook.

This is where we are staying in Curacao Marazul Dive Resort Curacao - Oceanfront vacation rentals Curacao I stayed right by it the last time I was there and its pretty nice. On Bonaire we are staying here Kralendijk Vacation Rental - VRBO 394711 - 2 BR Bonaire Condo, Ocean Front 2 Bdrm Condo, Steps Away from Bari Reef.

The next three months will draaaag

Guppy
    Sounds like a great trip! Looking forward to your trip report once you're back.

For me, planning and booking a vacation trip is almost as much fun as taking the vacation trip!
    We do not do this thing because it is permitted. We do it because we have to. We do it because we are compelled.

Guppy
    Clernix
    curious about Marazul Dive resort. we stayed at ALL West apartments in 2010. Walked by Marazul many times never saw much happening at the time. anyway if you did a trip report can you point to it?
    Really liked Westpunt and do hope to be back.
    thanks!

Grouper
    Images
    I aggree completely Rorsch plannig is a big part of the fun. That's why I stopped using a travel agent years ago. I love getting info off the boards, looking for apartments ;booking flights.

I'll make sure to give a review of Marzul Dive Resort. I passed it a few times on my stay last October and I aggree it seemed still. I actually contacted All West also but they don't have two bedroom apartments and we need one so I was limited on places in Westpunkt and I wanted to stay on that side.

Guppy
    have a great trip, we will wait for the report

Thread Information