Thread: Botox and hyaluronic acid fillers

Botox and hyaluronic acid fillers

Hi everyone!

I searched around like crazy all over internet but haven't come up with any satisfying answers. I cant be the only one who wonders, what are the guidance for botox and hyaluronic acid fillers?

I read on the one site that I found, that its fine to dive with botox after one week after the procedure is done.

However with hyaluronic acid fillers and don't find anything.

I have my lips done with restylane, but it was a year before I started diving I did the injections.

So my questions now is, if I do a touch ups around xmas, can i dive 2 months after?? No one can seem to give me a proper answer. I hope someone here has some experience and can give some good advice.

Thank you so much everyone!

Images
    I'm really not sure exactly what your asking about, but DAN would be phone call away and if anybody has that kind of answer they will.

Snagel

Thank you for replying.

Well i was thinking, since hyaluronic acid is 98% water that it might act strange under water with the pressure change.

Its seems like you should be hesitant to dive for a lot of different reason, and you do health check ups. So I wanted to make sure it was fine even after a little botox and fillers.

And i also found this woman with this scenario:
    Dermal Fillers, Botox and Scuba Diving - Dermal Fillers Questions & Answers

So I'm eager to find out if anyone actually has any knowledge about it.

Shark
    Shortly after having my lips did, I found that my lips tended to be annoyingly positively buoyant.

It's more difficult to see the wildlife, but it makes it easier to equalize my inner-ears.

Generally speaking, though, Botox injections tend to reduce the incidence of mask leaks.

Grouper
    just remember, water doesn't compress underwater......i take juice bags, and camelbaks on long dives all the time. Im not sure of any other complication that may result from being at depth with the injections, but the injections doing anything wonky with the pressure changes isn't something id be too worried about

TadPole
    I recommend you to take botox treatment from popular cosmetic company Call Lane Aesthetics Leeds local area.

Herry
    Botox Leeds

Thread Information