Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Zeagle

Seems like they are helpful, i.e. Scott providing his direct extension on this forum. I darn sure wouldn't do that. I'd have annoying customers calling me all day taking me away from ST forum.

Grouper
    Zeagle has answered my e-mails quickly and sent parts just as fast.

Guppy
    Images
    Scott are you sure you didn't start this thread? It sure seems like a overall good recomendation for Zeagle with all of the compliments and only the one undefned complaint. It has to be frustrating to have someone just through a dart at you without even telling you what you did wrong. Personally I have had not need to use the Zeagle customer service since the products work so great! One more vote for Zeagle!

Grouper Founding Member
    Yeah, this is one of my favorite threads ever...

I think that Zak from Mares started it though!

(just joking, Zak is a great guy)

Grouper
    Another plug for Zeagle. I have one I have had for over 12 years still going strong. I use it for public safety diving in bad conditions. It is faded but functional. I have several Zeagles. A Ranger /Tech hybrid and a Zeagle 911, and a Ranger LTD. All work very well and are reliable. I also have several other brands such as Deepoutdoors, OMS and assorted BP/wings. They also are good products. What sets my Zeagles apart is the customer service I have had from Zeagle. I needed a repair and they took care of it for me with a fast turnaround and at no charge, even though I was prepared to pay. Try that with OMS. They won't answer an e-mail. Scott has responded to me promptly on line and that is very impressive. He has gotten a good rep through excellent customer service and a quality product. Thanks Scott!

This is the most hysterical on-going thread I've read lately!! The OP makes a vague complaint and disappears (although he continues to post consistently in other threads) and everyone else posting is a bona fide member of the Zeagle cult!! I will gladly admit I am a long time member of the cult, and the one time we needed a quick fix to a BC problem, Scott came through fast and free with the part we needed. Zeagle even took care of a cosmetic issue with my Zena, when one of the panels went from purple to pink after some months.

My biggest complaint? My Zena is now about 6 years old and in such dang good condition, I will never be able to justify buying the newer model! (I have however managed to sneak in the upgrade from the Octo+ to the Octo-Z because the DH was getting one!)

Shark Founding Member
    Kat, I feel your pain! Not only is my Zena in such great shape (being nearly 5 years old), but I discovered its the perfect BC for me when I forced Scott to fit me into a LaZer. Now I'm double "out"....there's no other BC like the Zena, I don't like any other type of BC (cumberbuns mostly), and now I'm "stuck" with an "old" BC. Rough, ain't it!?! <LOL>

I'm definitely part of the Zeagle cult to the extent that my husband sold his BC and regs to switch to Zeagles....couldn't stay married to a guy who dove Aqualung, could I?
    ScubaToys and Zeagle....it just doesn't get better than that!

Grouper Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver Kat View Post
    This is the most hysterical on-going thread I've read lately!! The OP makes a vague complaint and disappears (although he continues to post consistently in other threads) and everyone else posting is a bona fide member of the Zeagle cult!!
    I should send the dude who started this thread a t-shirt!!!

Grouper
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottZeagle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver Kat View Post
    This is the most hysterical on-going thread I've read lately!! The OP makes a vague complaint and disappears (although he continues to post consistently in other threads) and everyone else posting is a bona fide member of the Zeagle cult!!
    I should send the dude who started this thread a t-shirt!!!

Now that's excellant customer service right there I don't care who you are!!!!
    Failing to prepare. Is preparing to FAIL!!!
    K9

Quote Originally Posted by ScottZeagle View Post
    So, if I am reading this all correctly, we have a thread starter who is unhappy - but has not returned to justify his unhappiness, and a bunch of satisfied Zeagle junkies???

I love this thread...

I was leaning towards Zeagle for my first and from what I've read on here... possibly my last set of regs I'll need
    Now that I see you posting on here and your genuine concern for fellow divers...
    My decision will be much easier when I visit ScubaToys soon

KO

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information