Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Help with Honeymoon destination

Images
    I hope your legs grow together.
    --Zeagle Eagle

Barracuda
    Images
    Or so other suiable punishment for making the rest of us drool, sigh with envy, cry and other depressing things by having to see such a beautiful place. by the way great photos

Grouper
    Tamalewood (Albuquerque NM), United States
    Images
    thanks, I think!

I guess you can say...... my recommendation for a honeymoon dive trip would be CocoView Resort, Roatan.

My other choice would be my OTHER favorite destination.......... ScubaClubCozumel. Once again, not fancy, but a cozy and friendly small place with food and diving included. www.scubaclubcozumel.com We will be heading there again in March 2014 most likely. My husband is probably having knee surgery in next few weeks, so we can't dive again for a few months. boo.

So if you want to see anything about THAT resort --- look here: http://www.rnrscuba.net/2012_Cozumel...ripReport.html

FYI ---- WE don't go anywhere that we can't do 3 dives a day, or more. WE don't go anywhere fancy as if we want fancy we can stay home in our nice house. We want to feel the culture, the food, and the atmosphere of our destination. We get that at both CCV and SCC, which is why we keep going back to both. We like the diving in Bonaire, but the hassles involved topside put it farther down the Favorite's List for us.

robin

TadPole
    Thanks, Robin. I had already found the link to your report in another thread and read it in its entirety! Checked out all the pics and videos, too! Very nicely done!

As for booking early, like I said, we will be going with our LDS and they are booking the entire resort so I don't think we'll have any issues. They do this every year of the labor day weekend.

Mark

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information