Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am officially useless

Quote Originally Posted by scubajane View Post
    a few years ago Hubby and I dove blue heron bridge and then went with our beloved Jenny now a DM..... for 2 more dives.... is was one of the most awesome days of my life....3 dives and more than 5 hours underwater.......sigh....... I think I'll gear up and get in the shower......

Kat..... yes it would have been fun to be there together but i think you might have imploded if you had to wait another 2 weeks......
    I might have made it two more weeks, but the DH would not have!!

As for lengthy - not quite laying on the bottom at 15 feet - dives, try to get to Columbia Shallows. It's my all-time favorite Coz dive spot these days. Small coral heads, lots of sea life, probably averages around 30 ft .... my longest dive ever was here - 1:48 (and that was on an 80 cu tank!)

Quote Originally Posted by PyrateDiver View Post
    The preceeding post was sangria impaired
    Ha ha ha .... guessed you'd been imbibing before I saw this follow-up post. We are packed, suitcases at the door, and taxi should be here at 6:15 AM .... on island arrival set for 12:41 PM ..... looking forward to seeing you & the Wench!!

Grouper
    Attachment 12115We are sitting onour porch, condo is awesome. We had home cloked fajitas inthe condo prepared by our house keeper. We picked up the carand got ourgrocery shopping done. Mixed a pitcher of sangria and sipping away. Milking day lne for all kt is worth. Tomorrow is a beach day, diving Sunday
    The preceeding post was sangria impaired
    LOLL thanks for clarifying that.. funny how it looks OK when typing, but somehow the letters get moved around when you hit the POST button. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Diver Kat View Post
    I might have made it two more weeks, but the DH would not have!!

As for lengthy - not quite laying on the bottom at 15 feet - dives, try to get to Columbia Shallows. It's my all-time favorite Coz dive spot these days. Small coral heads, lots of sea life, probably averages around 30 ft .... my longest dive ever was here - 1:48 (and that was on an 80 cu tank!)

Ha ha ha .... guessed you'd been imbibing before I saw this follow-up post. We are packed, suitcases at the door, and taxi should be here at 6:15 AM .... on island arrival set for 12:41 PM ..... looking forward to seeing you & the Wench!!
    Ya'll have a fantastic time! Hope to see photos!!!

Grouper
    Quote Originally Posted by scubajane View Post
    a few years ago Hubby and I dove blue heron bridge and then went with our beloved Jenny now a DM..... for 2 more dives.... is was one of the most awesome days of my life....3 dives and more than 5 hours underwater.......sigh....... I think I'll gear up and get in the shower......
    those were some good dives, would love to dive with ya'll again..

got a couple hour dive in today at the bridge, but still had air, so I did a little solo dive. Felt guilty with my buddies back on shore, so I came in.. Of course I saw cool critters...

Shark
    of course...... at my local dive site we see...... well.... often we dont see.....
    Im hoping to get in a dive on Saturday. I have a brand new root canal and would rather be in USA if it needs some attention...
    13 days to COZ...
    God is good, no matter what!!

Grouper
    Jane we saw an eagle ray on both of our dives this morning. Very early in the year they are over a month early
    Good size one. Not sure if it was the same one. We were on the horeshoe, and santa rosa shallows

Hey Pyrate! Thought I saw your boat go past on Palancar- we did the Bricks. Great dive with a number of turtles, but no eagle ray. We did Dalila as our 2nd, and there were quite a few sharks. One large guy was probably close to 7-8 feet. We woke him up and he was not happy!

Grouper
    Cool, we will be in town tonight after the saints game. Look for an ugly dude in a do rag, with 3 pretty ladies and a crum muncher

Cool, we will be in town tonight after the saints game. Look for an ugly dude in a do rag, with 3 pretty ladies and a crum muncher
    Just got back from the Plaza, and saw your post. But I didn't see anyone like you described, lol. I would have told you to look for a TALL guy, with a short (unskinny) woman wearing a tie-dye dive shirt....

I was surprised how busy the Plaza was, even though it's slow season. just less tourista's and more locals!

Barracuda
    Images
    Ya'll are making me jealous!!!!!

Grouper
    Ships passing in the night, back at the condo chillin with a fresh pitcher of sangria. I am diving in the morning, and doing tge crum muncher watch in tge afternoon so the moma and the sister can go out with Randie on her very first discovery dive

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information