Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone been diving this year?

Grouper
    Images

Anyone been diving this year?

Hello all!

Just wondering if any of you all have been diving this winter? Hope all of you are well!

DW
    The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where one ends, and the other begins?

Images
    Well, there is a blast from the past! How are you doing DW? Been awhile.

And

Yes, was diving in Bonaire last month. Going to try and get a dive in at Bennett Springs before March 1 if the weather cooperates.

Snagel

Grouper
    Dived Key Largo last month, waiting for the weather to warm up so I can hit Table Rock.
    Say When....

Grouper
    Images
    Hey snagel! Yes, it has been way too long.

I am doing well, thanks. How about you? I had hoped to be back in the water last year, but unfortunately that didn't happen. So now, I am shooting for this fall or early next year.

Aside from that, all is well. Have nearly quit smoking (bout a pack a week currently. Down from 1-2 packs of Camel straights a day). Rebuilding the motor on the Harley. And am buying a couple of acres.

Sounds like you have got in some nice diving! Let me know if you plan on being down around me, we need to get together.

Key Largo sounds awful nice, bd! Especially with the weather we have been having here!! I was just thinking the other day about the trips I made down to Table Rock to do the Lost Bridge. I enjoyed those dives.

DW
    The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where one ends, and the other begins?

Images
    Doing good. Good job on the smoking thing. We will definitely have to get together once you get your gills back. Haven't been down in your area in a couple of years, but SteveC and I were talking about last month and he even asked if I had heard anything from you. I let him know you are alive and well.

Keep us posted on your return to the underworld and we'll have to make some plans. We have a boat down on Norfork Lake and the diving is awesome with lots of dive attractions to play around with. If you're up for a road trip sometime, that is an option as well.

Megalodon
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Wolf View Post
    Hey snagel! Yes, it has been way too long.

I am doing well, thanks. How about you? I had hoped to be back in the water last year, but unfortunately that didn't happen. So now, I am shooting for this fall or early next year.

Aside from that, all is well. Have nearly quit smoking (bout a pack a week currently. Down from 1-2 packs of Camel straights a day). Rebuilding the motor on the Harley. And am buying a couple of acres.

Sounds like you have got in some nice diving! Let me know if you plan on being down around me, we need to get together.

Key Largo sounds awful nice, bd! Especially with the weather we have been having here!! I was just thinking the other day about the trips I made down to Table Rock to do the Lost Bridge. I enjoyed those dives.

DW
    DW!!

Long time no hear. Where have you been? Definitely need to get in touch.

I once saved a man in Wichita just to watch him dive...(inventor)

Grouper
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by snagel View Post
    Doing good. Good job on the smoking thing. We will definitely have to get together once you get your gills back. Haven't been down in your area in a couple of years, but SteveC and I were talking about last month and he even asked if I had heard anything from you. I let him know you are alive and well.

Keep us posted on your return to the underworld and we'll have to make some plans. We have a boat down on Norfork Lake and the diving is awesome with lots of dive attractions to play around with. If you're up for a road trip sometime, that is an option as well.
    Yeah, please tell him I said Hello! Man, a road trip sounds great! I will keep you updated as I get closer!!

DW

Grouper
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by navyhmc View Post
    DW!!

Long time no hear. Where have you been? Definitely need to get in touch.
    Hey there, navy! Yup, has been too long! I spent a few months in Eastern Tennessee in 2010. Rode up to Sturgis the same year. Aside from that, just surviving! We will have to get together soon!

DW

Barracuda Founding Member
    What's up. I moved to st Louis this summer, outside of a few trips to beaver during the summer and fall I've pretty much been dry.

Made it to Joplin for something unrelated but didn't get a chance to drive by oronogo. I miss that place.

Looking into getting a new dry suit too.

Grouper
    Images
    Hey plot! Been a while!

How are you liking the St Louis area? Still have the same phone number?

Yeah, I miss Oronogo too. I drove by it a few months ago. Sure had a lot of good times there.

DW

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information