Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Anyone been diving this year?

  1. #1
    Grouper
    Join Date
    08/08/2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Age
    46
    Posts
    703
    Images
    1

    Anyone been diving this year?

    Hello all!

    Just wondering if any of you all have been diving this winter? Hope all of you are well!

    DW
    The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where one ends, and the other begins?

  2. #2
    Shark snagel's Avatar
    Join Date
    08/04/2007
    Location
    Warrensburg, MO USA
    Age
    52
    Posts
    3,805
    Images
    9
    Well, there is a blast from the past! How are you doing DW? Been awhile.

    And

    Yes, was diving in Bonaire last month. Going to try and get a dive in at Bennett Springs before March 1 if the weather cooperates.

    Snagel

  3. #3
    Grouper
    Join Date
    01/08/2008
    Location
    Nixa MO 30 mins from Table Rock Lake.
    Age
    48
    Posts
    864
    Dived Key Largo last month, waiting for the weather to warm up so I can hit Table Rock.
    Say When....

  4. #4
    Grouper
    Join Date
    08/08/2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Age
    46
    Posts
    703
    Images
    1
    Hey snagel! Yes, it has been way too long.

    I am doing well, thanks. How about you? I had hoped to be back in the water last year, but unfortunately that didn't happen. So now, I am shooting for this fall or early next year.

    Aside from that, all is well. Have nearly quit smoking (bout a pack a week currently. Down from 1-2 packs of Camel straights a day). Rebuilding the motor on the Harley. And am buying a couple of acres.

    Sounds like you have got in some nice diving! Let me know if you plan on being down around me, we need to get together.

    Key Largo sounds awful nice, bd! Especially with the weather we have been having here!! I was just thinking the other day about the trips I made down to Table Rock to do the Lost Bridge. I enjoyed those dives.

    DW
    The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where one ends, and the other begins?

  5. #5
    Shark snagel's Avatar
    Join Date
    08/04/2007
    Location
    Warrensburg, MO USA
    Age
    52
    Posts
    3,805
    Images
    9
    Doing good. Good job on the smoking thing. We will definitely have to get together once you get your gills back. Haven't been down in your area in a couple of years, but SteveC and I were talking about last month and he even asked if I had heard anything from you. I let him know you are alive and well.

    Keep us posted on your return to the underworld and we'll have to make some plans. We have a boat down on Norfork Lake and the diving is awesome with lots of dive attractions to play around with. If you're up for a road trip sometime, that is an option as well.

  6. #6
    Megalodon
    Join Date
    11/12/2007
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Age
    58
    Posts
    14,155
    Images
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Wolf View Post
    Hey snagel! Yes, it has been way too long.

    I am doing well, thanks. How about you? I had hoped to be back in the water last year, but unfortunately that didn't happen. So now, I am shooting for this fall or early next year.

    Aside from that, all is well. Have nearly quit smoking (bout a pack a week currently. Down from 1-2 packs of Camel straights a day). Rebuilding the motor on the Harley. And am buying a couple of acres.

    Sounds like you have got in some nice diving! Let me know if you plan on being down around me, we need to get together.

    Key Largo sounds awful nice, bd! Especially with the weather we have been having here!! I was just thinking the other day about the trips I made down to Table Rock to do the Lost Bridge. I enjoyed those dives.

    DW
    DW!!

    Long time no hear. Where have you been? Definitely need to get in touch.

    I once saved a man in Wichita just to watch him dive...(inventor)

  7. #7
    Grouper
    Join Date
    08/08/2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Age
    46
    Posts
    703
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by snagel View Post
    Doing good. Good job on the smoking thing. We will definitely have to get together once you get your gills back. Haven't been down in your area in a couple of years, but SteveC and I were talking about last month and he even asked if I had heard anything from you. I let him know you are alive and well.

    Keep us posted on your return to the underworld and we'll have to make some plans. We have a boat down on Norfork Lake and the diving is awesome with lots of dive attractions to play around with. If you're up for a road trip sometime, that is an option as well.
    Yeah, please tell him I said Hello! Man, a road trip sounds great! I will keep you updated as I get closer!!

    DW
    The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where one ends, and the other begins?

  8. #8
    Grouper
    Join Date
    08/08/2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Age
    46
    Posts
    703
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by navyhmc View Post
    DW!!

    Long time no hear. Where have you been? Definitely need to get in touch.
    Hey there, navy! Yup, has been too long! I spent a few months in Eastern Tennessee in 2010. Rode up to Sturgis the same year. Aside from that, just surviving! We will have to get together soon!

    DW
    The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where one ends, and the other begins?

  9. #9
    Barracuda Founding Member
    Join Date
    07/14/2007
    Location
    United States - Kansas City, Missouri
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,118
    What's up. I moved to st Louis this summer, outside of a few trips to beaver during the summer and fall I've pretty much been dry.

    Made it to Joplin for something unrelated but didn't get a chance to drive by oronogo. I miss that place.

    Looking into getting a new dry suit too.

  10. #10
    Grouper
    Join Date
    08/08/2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Age
    46
    Posts
    703
    Images
    1
    Hey plot! Been a while!

    How are you liking the St Louis area? Still have the same phone number?

    Yeah, I miss Oronogo too. I drove by it a few months ago. Sure had a lot of good times there.

    DW
    The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where one ends, and the other begins?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 40 year old and new to diving
    By gmorgan in forum Welcome to our Scuba Forum! Introduce Yourself!
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 20:50
  2. Diving Around WA End Of The Year
    By TheAlchemist in forum Australia & New Zealand
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 19:04
  3. Best Muck Diving of the year
    By IaHammerhead in forum Midwest
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 18:09
  4. Year of diving in Ohio\WV area
    By Ohio_diver16 in forum Welcome to our Scuba Forum! Introduce Yourself!
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 00:53
  5. diving for one year now
    By timgpp in forum Welcome to our Scuba Forum! Introduce Yourself!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-18-2007, 09:52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •