Thread: I have never been prouder of Mrs. Navy!

Megalodon
    Images

I have never been prouder of Mrs. Navy!

We're planning a family Caribbean cruise vacation this summer and of course I am being allowed to do a dive or two - actually, it's is now up to 2 - 2 tank dives, St Maarten and St Lucia. AND to make it better, we have a few extra days in Puerto Rico to extend the fun.

I hinted, rather strongly that I was contemplating doing a morning 2 tank dive in Fajardo on the day before we leave as the only plans we had for that day was sleep in, relax and then go do the kayak trip in bio bay - Mrs. Navy wants to see the bioluminesence. The only question she had for me as I mentioined this was "Don't you need to have a 24 hour surface interval before flying?" Here, all these years I thought she just said "uh-huh" to humor my obsession.... I have never been prouder!

I once saved a man in Wichita just to watch him dive...(inventor)

Images
    Sounds like a fun trip. You do realize she knows way more than you think and in the end you will only then understand her motives. Allowing you to do several dives on a couples get-away vacation......she's up to something. Take your checkbook, I'm afraid you are going to need it.

Sounds like you may be in trouble.....your wife has been listening all of these years and remembers what you said. Do you remember what you said?

Images
    You also do know she logs into this forum and does a search of all your posts. My wife will say something from time-to-time that she would only know from reading this forum and she has told me about every 2 weeks she checks on what I'm writing about. You haven't posted anything "wrong" have you?

Snagel

BTW: Hey Babe, you sure look nice today.

Megalodon
    Images
    I've never though about that.... You realize that now that she knows that I know, I'm in a world of hurt. Well, folks, if I don't talk to you tomorrow, it's been a pleasure to kno

Barracuda
    Images
    Navy, I thought my wife wasn't wearing her hearing aids a lot of the time, big mistake. ember what happens when you assume something. makes an a*# out of U & Me.
    Or your wife is just rewarding you for being the considerate husband. I'd still take the check book. Have un on vacation.

Guppy
    If I'm tracking your schedule correctly, 18 hours should be more then enough. I'd personally do it with as little as 12 hours and not worry. You'll have a few days to clean up before your last dive. Just avoid dives that max out your NDL's at the 50-60 depth. A nice short deep dive and a longer shallow dive and you should clean up nicely my friend.

Megalodon
    Images
    That was my thought: Kind of the Blue hole then Periwinkle Reef scenario. I did tell her hat I'd be out f the water probably around12:30 and we're not scheduled to leave until 14:30 the next day so I'm good.

Thread Information