Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: any women in the forum??

TadPole
    I wonder why the men hang out in here more than the women... lol... do some of the questions not run them away??? lol

TadPole
    I am excited beyond belief... we are planning to try diving at each location just not sure if I will be up for it... I know we are definitely doing the dolphin dive in Rotan... My BF isn't looking forward to that one as much as me, especially since someone told him to look up dolphin on human rape... lol but that's the one I've had my heart set on since I saw it!

TadPole
    Quote Originally Posted by bennerman View Post
    Dayum. Cozumel is on my list as well. Congrats
    Thanks! I'll let you know how it is... Hopefully we will have a good underwater camera and you can see some pics

Shark
    In Cuba, we saw dolphins on the trip out, but none on the dive. Was still nice, though.
    Rock on, go big or go home, hit the ground running, hang in there kitty... don't eat the yellow snow...

TadPole
    Well the dolphin dive is actually with dolphins that they have at the resort that actually follow the boat out and interact with the divers.. they are the same dolphins that they do the dolphin interaction and swimming with...

Shark
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl31287 View Post
    Well the dolphin dive is actually with dolphins that they have at the resort that actually follow the boat out and interact with the divers.. they are the same dolphins that they do the dolphin interaction and swimming with...
    Ah. That makes sense. This was just a chance encounter. Truth be told, I'm just as interested in diving with sharks as I am dolphins
    Rock on, go big or go home, hit the ground running, hang in there kitty... don't eat the yellow snow...

TadPole
    Ah. That makes sense. This was just a chance encounter. Truth be told, I'm just as interested in diving with sharks as I am dolphins
    I think I would be very scared with sharks... but I'd still like to try it lol... just as long as they keep their distance...

Quote Originally Posted by babygirl31287 View Post
    We are cruising to Cozumel, Rotan, Belize, and Costa Maya. We leave out on October 18th. It will be my first cruise! I'm so excited.
    We did our first blue water dives off a cruise ship trip. We hit Belize, Cozumel and Grand Cayman. We fell in love with Coz. Did a number of cruises after that so we could dive different spots. Cruises - for us at least - were a great way to check out places to dive fairly cheaply. But then we became Coz addicts, and try to get there at least once a year. We're heading back in November for 9 days, and I can't wait!!!!

The one time we saw dolphins underwater was in Coz. A pod went swimming thru and around our group as some of us were starting safety stops. It was very cool! As for sharks, like swimming around the nurse variety, but prefer to see the bull sharks and other types from a distance!!

Shark
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver Kat View Post
    We did our first blue water dives off a cruise ship trip. We hit Belize, Cozumel and Grand Cayman. We fell in love with Coz. Did a number of cruises after that so we could dive different spots. Cruises - for us at least - were a great way to check out places to dive fairly cheaply. But then we became Coz addicts, and try to get there at least once a year. We're heading back in November for 9 days, and I can't wait!!!!

The one time we saw dolphins underwater was in Coz. A pod went swimming thru and around our group as some of us were starting safety stops. It was very cool! As for sharks, like swimming around the nurse variety, but prefer to see the bull sharks and other types from a distance!!
    I like to think I could take a shark, but that's probably just male machismo

I like to think I could take a shark, but that's probably just male machismo
    After seeing what two average sized barracuda did in terms of speed and destruction in the middle of our dive group one day, I'm not messing with the big guys! I will be happy to watch, but not play with!! (And a part of the cuda vid even made it onto Nat Geo awhile back!)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information