Thread: Dive With Martin in Coz

TadPole

Dive With Martin in Coz

Has anyone dove with Dive With Martin? We are going to Coz in Jan and I usually dive with Dive Paradise but thought I might try Dive With Martin this trip. Any positive or negatives would be appreciative.

Thanks

Shark
    last time we were there we dove with Chucho divers.. we had a great time
    look through the threads here there are many about Cozumel. several people have favorite dive operators.
    Happy diving!
    God is good, no matter what!!

TadPole
    Thank you probably going to dive with Living Underwater this trip. A little more expensive but small groups and large steel tanks. Of course any dive in Cozumel is great in my opinion.

Images
    I have never Dove with Martin, but have heard of them. I don't remember any negative feedback on them. I do hear a lot about Scuba with Alison (all positive).

http://www.scubawithalison.com/

Snagel

Got that right snagel!!! In just 11 DAYS I will be back on Coz, diving with my girl - Scuba with Alison!!!!! On 11/25, I'll be celebrating 10 YEARS of diving with her!! Can't wait!! (AND hope to hit dive #500 on this trip as well!! Fingers crossed no nortes kill my plans!!)

Have never heard anything negative about DWM, a lot of people like them, but I'm hooked on my girl Alison. Living Underwater has a great rep, as does Blue XTSea. Lots of great ops in Coz. I always just say, contact a few with questions and see who; first - responds quickly; and 2 - feels like a good fit for what YOU'RE looking for.

Grouper
    Images
    I have been using Dive with Martin for the last 5 years and and would not use anyone else. They have small fast boats and will dive any site the boat requests, conditions permitting. A lot of ops wont go deep into to park to save gas; not DWM. They leave the pier early at 730 am and are the first op on the reef. We would leave the first dive site others were just coming out.

They have you back by 1230 or 1 pm to enjoy the rest of the day. They are not much on frills. The snacks are water, cookies and a piece of fruit. They leave the international pier but pick up at most hotels. Can't say enough about this Dive OP. If you need anymore info let me know.

Thread Information