Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Scubatoys wants your input.

Images
    I liked the free shipping option. How about free shipping to those of us with more than 2,779 posts.
    --Zeagle Eagle

Shark
    How about a pack of bacon with each order?

(Ok, back to serious ideas)
    Rock on, go big or go home, hit the ground running, hang in there kitty... don't eat the yellow snow...

TadPole
    Quote Originally Posted by bennerman View Post
    How about a pack of bacon with each order?

(Ok, back to serious ideas)
    I like this idea, matter-of-fact you should make it fresh in the store for those of that can come in. You know, the thick peppery kind. Maybe Chip would be useful then.

TadPole
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomdweller View Post
    Have you signed up to join their e-mail list? I get an e-mail every time I place an order with the UPS tracking number & a link I can click that shows me the UPS tracking page so I can see where my package is & when it will deliver.
    Like I said, sometimes UPS is too expensive especially for smaller items. Shipping from scubatoys seems to be universally expensive for some reason (I've never paid as much shipping textbooks from Amazon even when the package volume was much larger) so I would like to opt for tracked shipping, but speed is less of an issue. UPS is tracked, the $20 I might save waiting 4 weeks instead of 1 is worth it to me, I am just always nervous about losing it through USPS because I'm not only unsure if there is any means of getting compensation for lost packages, but as an international parcel it would be a real hassle on my end to clear up with USPS.

Shark
    Quote Originally Posted by Nereus View Post
    Like I said, sometimes UPS is too expensive especially for smaller items. Shipping from scubatoys seems to be universally expensive for some reason (I've never paid as much shipping textbooks from Amazon even when the package volume was much larger) so I would like to opt for tracked shipping, but speed is less of an issue. UPS is tracked, the $20 I might save waiting 4 weeks instead of 1 is worth it to me, I am just always nervous about losing it through USPS because I'm not only unsure if there is any means of getting compensation for lost packages, but as an international parcel it would be a real hassle on my end to clear up with USPS.
    I'm in canada, and I have always gotten next day delivery, if I order early enough in the previous day. It's expensive as hell though, so if UPS has a cheaper, slower international option, I'd be fine with that, too
    Rock on, go big or go home, hit the ground running, hang in there kitty... don't eat the yellow snow...

Administrator "Forum Admin"
    ST-Forum Mod
    I couldn't imagine getting rid of the Brigade. It's not just popular for customers but our staff too. We'll be keeping it and the Zeagle brand.
    Thanks,
    Joey

Scubatoys Product Manager
    1609 S. I-35 E
    Carrollton, TX 75006
    972-820-7667
    [email protected]
    www.scubatoys.com
    Like us on
    Facebook.com/Scubatoys
    For deals, news and Discounts!

Shark
    I wear a squid neoprene hat that covers my ears but has no strap under my chin. it comes in blue black and yellow. I wear it for every dive for hair control. Hubby wears one for temperature control since he is bald. we get many people who want to buy one and they are almost impossible to find. I think they cost about 20 bucks. I would love to be able to tell my friends to go to scuba toys and find one.
    God is good, no matter what!!

Megalodon
    Images
    They used to carry "The Scarp" - A neoprene pirates cap kind of thing - many different colors but around $28.

I once saved a man in Wichita just to watch him dive...(inventor)

Administrator "Forum Admin"
    ST-Forum Mod
    I want to thank everybody for taking the time to read and reply to this post. Your advice was very helpful. We are steadily working to find better shipping options. For some reason there just isn't too many options out there and the ones that do offer less expensive options don't offer all locations so its still a work in progress. As for changes to the website I found most of your posts to be very helpful and we will try to work them all in as they have all been great ideas. Other than the Bacon. I don't see that going over very well for some of our customers. We are going to be working on this for quite a while so if there is anything else you can thing of, I would love to hear it.
    Thanks,
    Joey

Scubatoys Product Manager
    1609 S. I-35 E
    Carrollton, TX 75006
    972-820-7667
    [email protected]
    www.scubatoys.com
    Like us on
    Facebook.com/Scubatoys
    For deals, news and Discounts!

Grouper