Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scubatoys wants your input.

Administrator "Forum Admin"
    ST-Forum Mod

Scubatoys wants your input.

We are making many changes over the next year here at Scubatoys. I thought it might be nice to get some input from our customers local and out of town. We are redesigning the site and remodeling in the shop as well. We will be changing up the brands we carry and bringing in some fresh new lines and getting rid of some that haven't done so well. With all that, we would like to know if there is anything that you the customers would like to see changed or perhaps something new that you think would help to make each and everyone's experience here at Scubatoys or on our website better. We welcome any and all input. I can't say that we will accommodate all requests but we would certainly give it some thought and perhaps entertain a few of the ideas and who knows you just might be responsible for the next latest and greatest idea.
    Thanks,
    Joey

Scubatoys Product Manager
    1609 S. I-35 E
    Carrollton, TX 75006
    972-820-7667
    joey@scubatoys.com
    www.scubatoys.com
    Like us on
    Facebook.com/Scubatoys
    For deals, news and Discounts!

TadPole
    You should have more technical options and advertise them.

Shark
    I'm not sure if "off brand" gear is a thing, but I'd consider stocking some if it is. Some of us aren't made of money
    Rock on, go big or go home, hit the ground running, hang in there kitty... don't eat the yellow snow...

Images
    I've purchased a significant amount of gear from ScubaToys, but I have to admit that when the "free shipping" option went away I started shopping around. Many sites now offer free shipping and others have developed programs such as Amazons Prime Accounts to provide the free shipping. I still think that ScubaToys Customer Service is 2nd to none and I want to be their customer, but it does irritate me that I can pay about the same through Amazon and get free shipping. I sacrifice the great service, but every penny counts.

I actually think that if ScubaToys could develop something like what Amazon has done with their Prime Accounts it would draw more customers and people who were part of that plan would tend to buy more at ScubaToys because they had the "shipping plan". I would pay an annual fee to be a "prime member" with ScubaToys and they would be the first place I would go when I needed new gear since I already purchased the plan.

Snagel

TadPole
    Is there any way you can provide a budget shipping option with tracking? I'm a student, and have spent probably close to $2000 with you guys because it's great gear at significantly cheaper prices than my local stores can offer. When I have a $500 order that I can't track I'm always worried it will get lost, but am not that concerned about shipping speed where I feel comfortable paying extra for UPS.

Quote Originally Posted by snagel View Post
    I've purchased a significant amount of gear from ScubaToys, but I have to admit that when the "free shipping" option went away I started shopping around. Many sites now offer free shipping and others have developed programs such as Amazons Prime Accounts to provide the free shipping. I still think that ScubaToys Customer Service is 2nd to none and I want to be their customer, but it does irritate me that I can pay about the same through Amazon and get free shipping. I sacrifice the great service, but every penny counts.

I actually think that if ScubaToys could develop something like what Amazon has done with their Prime Accounts it would draw more customers and people who were part of that plan would tend to buy more at ScubaToys because they had the "shipping plan". I would pay an annual fee to be a "prime member" with ScubaToys and they would be the first place I would go when I needed new gear since I already purchased the plan.

Snagel
    They still have free shipping if the total is over $100. I just used it a few weeks ago. I can see your point about the prime account though. Wife and I use the amazon prime and order one or two items every other day on there because of the free shipping. Easy to go online and click on pack of razors for $10 and get it on my door step than make a list and visit a store.

Grouper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nereus View Post
    Is there any way you can provide a budget shipping option with tracking? I'm a student, and have spent probably close to $2000 with you guys because it's great gear at significantly cheaper prices than my local stores can offer. When I have a $500 order that I can't track I'm always worried it will get lost, but am not that concerned about shipping speed where I feel comfortable paying extra for UPS.
    Have you signed up to join their e-mail list? I get an e-mail every time I place an order with the UPS tracking number & a link I can click that shows me the UPS tracking page so I can see where my package is & when it will deliver.
    Say When....

Administrator "Forum Admin"
    ST-Forum Mod
    You guys are great! Keep them coming. Very helpful.
    Thanks,
    Joey

Scubatoys Product Manager
    1609 S. I-35 E
    Carrollton, TX 75006
    972-820-7667
    joey@scubatoys.com
    www.scubatoys.com
    Like us on
    Facebook.com/Scubatoys
    For deals, news and Discounts!

Shark
    How about a few more "gear package" options? More variety is always helpful
    Rock on, go big or go home, hit the ground running, hang in there kitty... don't eat the yellow snow...

Images
    Don't get rid of the Brigade BCD....that is going to be my next BC once I wear my current one out. I'm pushing almost 400 dives on my Genesis...it has to give out someday and the then the wife has to let me buy the Brigade.

(BTW...on the Amazon Prime....the wife is actually talking about ordering groceries from Amazon using the Prime. No shipping charges we find it makes it easy to place an order)

(Free shipping use to be $50. I understand the cost to the business thing and had to increase, but I don't order as often now either)

Snagel

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information