Thread: Last Minute

Last Minute

I am traveling to Bonaire October 3rd thru the 10th with a group of 4. A couple has, due to illness, cancelled. They are however willing to eat their cost of one diver and one non-diver package so as not to spoil our trip.

Their cost on this DiveDriveStay PACKAGE AT BELMARE is $ 1,316.38. IT WOULD COST $175.00 more, cost of air, to make it a two diver package deal.

Vacant is the bedroom with one king size bed, but other rooming situations could be considered....LAST MINUTE I KNOW, we are trying to keep these guys from eating their entire package so we can go diving. They are good friends to both of us still going. Both of us are photographers, so our diving is essentially solo, we stay with in eye sight of each other, package includes a pick-up truck for the stay. We are both in our 50's.

This time period was chosen for a couple of reasons. It's regatta week, so downtown celebrations nightly, and it is the final days of the late coral spawn.

We are going regardless, but maybe some of you are flexible enough and flush with cash so we can help this couple out. One of them has been diagnosed with a tumor on their pancreas. Sadly their loss, of the trip, could be your gain. I am sure any reasonable offer would be considered at this late date.

Jimi

Surely somebody out there is interested? I've talked with the couple and I am thinking the first offer of somewhere in the $ 725.oo range would get it!!

Jimi 214-244-8966 cell

Megalodon
    Images
    Personally, I would love to go, but there's no way to get off work and more importantly, get approval from Mrs/Dr Navy.

I once saved a man in Wichita just to watch him dive...(inventor)

Images
    BonDiver what does it include?

Airfare?
    Room?
    Diving?
    Food?
    --Zeagle Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by Zeagle Eagle View Post
    BonDiver what does it include?

Airfare?
    Room?
    Diving?
    Food?
    Room
    Shore Diving for one, the other spot is a non diver...$ 175.00 for a weeks shore air
    Truck

Quote Originally Posted by navyhmc View Post
    Personally, I would love to go, but there's no way to get off work and more importantly, get approval from Mrs/Dr Navy.
    I soooooo, understand DR. Navy

Thread Information