Thread: how to take underwater photograph well and sign it.

TadPole

how to take underwater photograph well and sign it.

Anybody here know about the underwater photograph tips? I find it hard to take a clear photograph there. Sometimes I blurred it when taking photos.

Also I do share my nice photos with a group of diving fans, just like me. But I like to sign it with my preferred signatures. Is there a way to do it fast? Some signatures I saw are fabulous indeed, so I hope to I can make my own?

I just know from bing that there are some tools support it, like: pixlr, batch watermark and others.

Anyone help can tip?

Dominus Diabolus Urinatoris ST-Forum Mod DevilDiver's Avatar
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanHatchett View Post
    Anybody here know about the underwater photograph tips? I find it hard to take a clear photograph there. Sometimes I blurred it when taking photos. But I like to sign it with my preferred signatures. Is there a way to do it fast? Some signatures I saw are fabulous indeed, so I hope to I can make my own? I just know from bing that there are some tools support it, like: pixlr, batch watermark and others. Anyone help can tip?
    Blurred photos - Can you describe your camera setup and the settings that you are using when you are getting the blurred photos? Most likely you are having issues with shutter speeds that are too slow or not enough/incorrect lighting.

Most post processing software has the ability to add custom watermarks (Lightroom/PS). What are you using now?
    DevilDiver

TadPole
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilDiver View Post
    Blurred photos - Can you describe your camera setup and the settings that you are using when you are getting the blurred photos? Most likely you are having issues with shutter speeds that are too slow or not enough/incorrect lighting.

Most post processing software has the ability to add custom watermarks (Lightroom/PS). What are you using now?
    Actually, my young brother just came home yesterday, he had showed me how to take clear photos when diving. The fact is, it is my lens issue. I was a bit dummy at it. He finally makes it work for me... I think you are right, it's my setting. Thanks.

PS is too complex for me. I've no idea what to use. So I tried on pixlr, batch watermark, I just find out how to use the second tool, I assume I posted it wrong (its name is watermark software == ||| ) it's easy for me. Also, pixlr seems good, but there are many functions still needs to figure out.

Dominus Diabolus Urinatoris ST-Forum Mod DevilDiver's Avatar
    Images
    Sounds great. As long as you are happy, this is what counts. Keep learning and post some photos of your adventures.
    DevilDiver

Thread Information