Thread: Hero Cat

Barracuda
    Images

Smile Hero Cat

20151121_132359.jpg Two days ago I took 2 outside/barn cats to the Vet to get fixed. When I picked them up the Vet told me they were still very groggy from the meds & could I put them inside. When I got home I made a place with food, water & bedding in an old barn that is closed in. I went out in the morning to let them out. Only one came out. I could not see the other one but could hear him moving behind some boxes. So I left the door ajar hoping he would come out. Later that day the other one was crying and looking for it's brother. I went out & found him laying on some old foam rubber. When I approached him off he went back int the boxes. So I left the door open. I had to go to a meeting late in the afternoon. My better 15/16ths decided to walk to the barn to see if she could get the cat out. She found him in the rafters and would not come down. A she was walking back to the house another cat ,Tigger, went into action. She went to the barn ,spent about 5 minutes inside & brought out the cat leading him back to the house & their food/water bowls. She is about 8 months older and lost her mother when very young. She had to be hand fed. The other 2 you can't touch, they are feral cats. I have them to keep the snakes, mice, & rats away from the house.

Shark
    Are there any cat meds left?
    "Time's fun when you're having flies." -Kermit the Frog

Barracuda
    Images
    Nope, the Vet didn't send any home. If she had ,I sure couldn't catch these cats to give them anything. In fact the Vet warned about putting fingers in cage even while they were groggy. But I still have some from my knee replacements. & some super pain cream ( a mix of different drugs ) that made rehab a breeze.

Shark
    Cat claws can carry a lot of bacteria. Ted Nugent did a whole song about that back in the 70s. Sort of a PSA thing, I guess.
    "Time's fun when you're having flies." -Kermit the Frog

Shark
    Quote Originally Posted by Largo View Post
    Cat claws can carry a lot of bacteria. Ted Nugent did a whole song about that back in the 70s. Sort of a PSA thing, I guess.
    Haaaah
    Rock on, go big or go home, hit the ground running, hang in there kitty... don't eat the yellow snow...

Shark
    and there is the very real disease... cat scratch fever.....
    God is good, no matter what!!

Moderator ST-Forum Mod PACKRMAN's Avatar
    Images
    Been there done that...I think you can even catch it from cats.
    Originally from the Great White North, I give you...

Thread Information