Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pure Sucralose?

Barracuda
    Images
    Aspartame; I worked with a conspiracy nut & he was always on me about using aspartame and the side effects. I went to Austrailia for 18 days. While there I did not use any. My problems with tendon pain went away. When I got back I started using it again. The pain came back so I stopped using; Pain went away. So I try to limit using it. I buy soda that doesn't use it. Funny how sereval countries ( I've been told) have banned it's use. So if someone wants to use it I have no problems with it. The same if someone wants to use tobbacco But DON'T expect me to pay for you health care because you used it.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mcr0112 View Post
    Aspartame; I worked with a conspiracy nut & he was always on me about using aspartame and the side effects. I went to Austrailia for 18 days. While there I did not use any. My problems with tendon pain went away. When I got back I started using it again. The pain came back so I stopped using; Pain went away. So I try to limit using it. I buy soda that doesn't use it. Funny how sereval countries ( I've been told) have banned it's use. So if someone wants to use it I have no problems with it. The same if someone wants to use tobbacco But DON'T expect me to pay for you health care because you used it.
    Only Obama gets to choose who gets medical care and for what.
    --Zeagle Eagle

Shark
    i use sweet and low cheap and fairly safe
    God is good, no matter what!!

Health Care

Health care is very much important. Most of the diseases are found in a senior age. They need to be more secure about their health. Hence for seniors home health care is made where they can maintain their health. See this for more information.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information